Slow Cooker Southern BBQ Sandwiches

This simple yet tasty recipe was given to me by a friend a number of years ago. It is a favorite in my family, and I hope that you will enjoy it too.

7 Responses to Slow Cooker Southern BBQ Sandwiches

1. Dawn February 29, 2008 at 4:10 pm #

Oh, my tummy is thanking you for that recipe. I wonder if it’s like the pulled-beef sandwiches at Montana’s! YUMMY!!!!!!!!!

• Charlotte August 24, 2014 at 11:49 am #

In my opinion it is even better than Montana’s :)
      Jeanine is genius!!!

2. TerryLynnL March 10, 2008 at 9:42 am #

This is THE BEST recipe. I hadn’t made it in a few years and forgot how delicious it was. Thanks for sharing the recipe!

3. That Girl March 3, 2011 at 7:25 pm #

What GF rolls do you use? I'm trying to find some that taste good, for the days that I'm too lazy to make some from scratch..

4. Jeanine March 3, 2011 at 7:45 pm #

@That Girl Unfortunately, I'm a "from scratch" gal, so I can't help you with that. This pic was taken before all recipes were GF, so it was taken on a "regular" homemade bun. I'll ask around and get back to you. :)

5. Jaye Tee September 26, 2011 at 5:48 pm #

Looks amazing! Pulled pork is one of my all time favorites!

6. Charlotte August 24, 2014 at 11:47 am #

Jeanine, I made this recipe today with pork and dried onions instead of fresh and it is so delish. My daughter now has an allergy to gluten and I have to train myself even better as to gluten free products available to us in Canada. Please tell us what gluten free product you use in your recipes for us newbies so we know it is safe to use. It took me a long time to find a gluten free Worcestershire Sauce and I finally found one made by Heinz. I found this website to be really helpful. http://www.heinz.com/glutenfree/products.html By the way, I think you are AWESOME. Thanks for leading the way for me in cooking gluten free. I will call you sometime for a private lesson in baking :)