This delicious comfort food was prepared by my Mom. I sounds perfect for those days when you get home late, but don’t want to do take-out or a sandwich. Serve over noodles or mashed potatoes with a side of veggies, and you have a great satisfying meal.
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 can mushrooms, drained (1 cup sliced fresh mushroom)
- 1 can gluten-free cream of mushroom soup
- 2 Tbsp ketchup
- 2 1/2 tsp gluten-free Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- Brown ground beef and onion.
- Add remaining ingredients, except sour cream.
- Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add sour cream. Stir & serve over your favorite gluten-free noodles or mashed potatoes.