I have been wanting to try this recipe for Chicken with 20 Cloves of Garlic (or one similar) for a while already. Since I just bought 3 new bulbs of garlic yesterday, and some chicken breasts (bone in was on sale, so that’s what I used), I figured it was the perfect time to give this recipe a try. Not to mention, it’s a super quick & simple recipe, and your house smells FANTASTIC while cooking it (and will be vampire free too).
The chicken had a great flavour, and the garlic was sweet & roasted, just perfect! I did let the sauce cook down a bit before putting the Parmesan cheese on, to let the sauce thicken up. This is a recipe I will keep close at hand now, because of how easy it is to prepare, and how great the flavour is.
- 4 small boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 20 cloves garlic, peeled
- 3/4 cup gluten-free chicken broth
- 1/4 cup gluten-free Creamy Caesar Dressing
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Heat large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat. Add chicken and garlic; cook 4 minutes, turning chicken after 2 min.
- Stir in broth and dressing; cover skillet with lid. Cook chicken 3 to 5 minutes on each side or until done (170ºF).
- Sprinkle with Parmesan; cover. Remove from heat. Let stand 1 minute.