Gluten-free, Dairy-free Scalloped Potatoes and Onions
Author: Jeanine Friesen
There is no need for cheese and cream with these Gluten-free, Dairy-free Scalloped Potatoes and Onions
- 5 large potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
- 3/4 cup chopped onion
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 3/4 cups gluten-free chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- In a greased 2 1/2 quart baking dish, layer potatoes and onion.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, heat the oil, stir in the cornstarch until smooth. Gradually add broth, mayonnaise, salt and pepper; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thick and bubbly. Pour over potatoes. Sprinkle with paprika.
- Cover and bake at 325 degrees F for 2 hours or until tender.