This fudge was (all gone now) smooth, delicious and rich. It was super easy to put together, and in a few hours, after cooling, was ready to eat. No candy thermometers were needed, just a few microwavable bowls, and a 9″x9″ pan to pour it all into.
- 1 package (8 squares) semi-sweet chocolate
- 3/4 cup canned sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup salted peanuts, chopped
- 1 package (6 squares) white chocolate
- 1/4 cup smooth or chunky peanut butter (your choice)
- Line an 8×8-inch or a 9×9-inch baking pan with foil or parchment paper. We used 2 pieces, so that they crossed, and all 4 walls of the pan were covered. This makes for easy removal from the pan.
- In a microwave safe bowl, mix semi-sweet chocolate and sweetened condensed milk. Microwave on medium for 2 minutes, stirring after 1 minute. Stir until chocolate is completely melted. Stir in the peanuts. Spread into prepared pan. Place in refrigerator until the next layer is ready.
- In another microwave safe bow, melt white chocolate on medium for 1 1/2 minutes or until the chocolate is almost melted, stirring after 1 minute. Stir until the chocolate is completely melted. Add the peanut butter, and stir until melted. Spread over the semi-sweet chocolate layer.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours, or until firm. Cut into 1-inch squares and serve.