Gluten-Free Peanut Butter Chocolate Fudge

Gluten-free Peanut Butter Chocolate Fudge | The Baking Beauties
This delicious gluten-free Peanut Butter Chocolate Fudge was made by my husband. I have a hard time letting others step into my kitchen, but I forced myself to this one day, because he had picked a few recipes he wanted to make. I’m glad that I did step aside, he made a fantastic baked ziti, and this peanut butter chocolate fudge. All that I could enjoy, but not have to make. I should maybe start sharing my kitchen more often! ;)

This fudge was (all gone now) smooth, delicious and rich. It was super easy to put together, and in a few hours, after cooling, was ready to eat. No candy thermometers were needed, just a few microwavable bowls, and a 9″x9″ pan to pour it all into.

Gluten-Free Peanut Butter Chocolate Fudge
Author:

Ingredients
  • 1 package (8 squares) semi-sweet chocolate
  • 3/4 cup canned sweetened condensed milk
  • 1/2 cup salted peanuts, chopped
  • 1 package (6 squares) white chocolate
  • 1/4 cup smooth or chunky peanut butter (your choice)
Instructions
  1. Line an 8x8-inch or a 9x9-inch baking pan with foil or parchment paper. We used 2 pieces, so that they crossed, and all 4 walls of the pan were covered. This makes for easy removal from the pan.
  2. In a microwave safe bowl, mix semi-sweet chocolate and sweetened condensed milk. Microwave on medium for 2 minutes, stirring after 1 minute. Stir until chocolate is completely melted. Stir in the peanuts. Spread into prepared pan. Place in refrigerator until the next layer is ready.
  3. In another microwave safe bow, melt white chocolate on medium for 1 1/2 minutes or until the chocolate is almost melted, stirring after 1 minute. Stir until the chocolate is completely melted. Add the peanut butter, and stir until melted. Spread over the semi-sweet chocolate layer.
  4. Refrigerate for 2 hours, or until firm. Cut into 1-inch squares and serve.

, ,

15 Responses to Gluten-Free Peanut Butter Chocolate Fudge

1. Sarah December 23, 2010 at 10:25 am #

Wow, how very fortunate that your husband likes to cook, and bake. These look delicious.

2. Kim - Cook It Allergy Free December 23, 2010 at 3:13 pm #

Jeanine, seriously. These could look any more perfect! I totally think we are going to make these tomorrow! My Mom and boys and I decided that tomorrow we are going to hang out in the kitchen all day baking and making treats for the huge family gathering at my In Laws tomorrow night! These will be gone in a minute if we bring these!! YUMMO!!

3. betty r December 23, 2010 at 5:18 pm #

Delicious looking fudge Jeanine. You should have included a pic of hubby in the kitchen! Was he wearing an apron? :)

4. Grace December 23, 2010 at 5:26 pm #

My son-in-law has made the fudge for us but this looks to die for. Maybe I'll make it for the new year!!! Thanks

5. Jeanine December 23, 2010 at 6:02 pm #

Kim, I just spent the afternoon in the kitchen making 2 of your recipes…both are amazing! Thank you! Hope you have a fantastic day tomorrow, sounds like memories will be made. :)
    Grace, so simple, it'd be perfect to ring in the new year. ;)
    Betty, he does have a "manly" apron, him & Nicholas have matching ones. However, I do believe I have him modeling a pink frilly one I made for a friend too (I needed to see how it would fit!)…I'm not that mean though. Hehe

6. Tasty Eats At Home December 24, 2010 at 10:13 am #

Yum! Your husband and my daughter must be on the same wavelength. She just made peanut butter fudge too!

7. Carolyn December 29, 2010 at 5:40 pm #

Oh Jeanine! I was so busy (and sick!) before Christmas, I missed this but my god, it looks amazing. I want to bite my computer screen. I am saving this one, even if I can't eat much of it and have to give it away.

8. Brittany (Real Sustenance) January 2, 2011 at 12:18 pm #

Holy Mouthwatering!!!!

I just found your blog for the first time and I am so excited :) Love finding other blogs like my own :)
    Happy New Years! Cant wait to look through this site some more..

-Brittany-

9. Dee Joyce September 27, 2011 at 7:33 am #

Wow! I can’t believe I have never come across your site before! I think I am in serious trouble… all of the things that I have longed for are all here in one place. BTW.. I love the design of your page! Also thanks for providing the pics as well. I am very visual and it messes me up if I don’t have a pic to refer to, lol! Funny, I was attempting to put together a cook book of all of the things that I have found because there was so little out there… but now I see that you have done the work already. I know there are others, but there is many recipes that I have no interest in… but this place is phenomenal! Thanks again!!!!

10. Karolin Beechner December 13, 2012 at 10:33 am #

I made these for my celiac support group cookie exchange last night and everyone was raving about them!! Thank you so much for sharing!!

• Jeanine December 13, 2012 at 11:43 am #

yeah!! Glad to hear that, Karolin! :) And easy too, isn’t it?? Almost too easy.. ;)

11. Jenn December 14, 2012 at 8:10 am #

Made these this week! Awesome recipe and super easy!

12. georgia August 21, 2013 at 11:06 pm #

Hello, can you please tell me approx how many grams are the below?
    1 package (8 squares) semi-sweet chocolate
    1 package (6 squares) white chocolate

• Jeanine Friesen September 6, 2013 at 3:58 pm #

Hi Georgia,

8 squares is equal to 225 grams
      6 squares is equal to 170 grams

Hope this helps!

1. Simple Gluten-Free Treats That Anyone Can Make | The Baking Beauties - December 8, 2011

[…] Peanut Butter Chocolate Fudge […]