Broiled Tilapia Parmesan
Author: Jeanine Friesen
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 1/2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon celery salt
- 1 lb. tilapia fillets
- Preheat your oven’s broiler. Grease a broiling pan or line pan with aluminum foil.
- In a small bowl, mix together the Parmesan cheese, butter, mayonnaise and lemon juice. Season with dried basil, pepper, onion powder and celery salt.
- Arrange fillets in a single layer on the prepared pan. Broil a few inches from the heat for 2 to 3 minutes. Flip the fillets over and broil for a couple more minutes. Remove the fillets from the oven and cover them with the Parmesan cheese mixture on the top side. Broil for 2 more minutes or until the topping is browned and fish flakes easily with a fork. Be careful not to over cook the fish.
Adapted from AllRecipes.com