This recipe is made quick and delicious by using the Philadelphia Dill flavoured cream cheese. Because it is so quick to put together, it can even be made on a busy weeknight. Our family loved it, I think yours will too.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
Total time: 25 minutes
- 4 tbsp. of tub cream cheese, Dill flavour
- 4 salmon fillets
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges
- 2 springs fresh dill for garnish
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Pat salmon fillets dry and place on parchment lined baking sheet. Season with salt and pepper.
- Using the back of a spoon, spread 1 Tbsp of Dill flavoured cream cheese on each fillet.
- Loosely cover baking sheet with foil, and place in preheated oven. Bake for 20 minutes, or until salmon easily flakes using a fork.
- Top with fresh dill, and serve with lemon wedges. Enjoy!