Gluten Free Magic Peanut Butter Middles

I know it’s not right to pick favorites. Each one should be loved for it’s different, individual qualities, right? But, I can’t help it. These cookies, with their creamy peanut buttery middle and yummy chocolate cookie coat are definitely my favorite cookies this week. Next week? Well, it might be something else. But for today, definitely these. :)

I love how these cookies look a little fancy, but are super simple to make. They really are like magic, the shape that they take, and the way the peanut butter is nicely in the middle It reminds me of the mystery around how the caramel gets inside the Caramilk bar. But, this mystery is easily solved. Just follow these directions, and you’ll be set.

13 Responses to Gluten Free Magic Peanut Butter Middles

1. Maria Johnson December 16, 2011 at 9:18 am #

This is the perfect dessert for late Friday afternoon. I’ll just pour cup of warn green tea and enjoy my weekend. Thank for sharing :)

2. Lisa @ GF Canteen December 16, 2011 at 12:48 pm #

those look awesome – like a little candy bar center in a cookie. what a great holiday treat. you and your elves have been very busy!

• Jeanine December 18, 2011 at 7:58 am #

Haha, yes, the elves are always working OT this time of year. :)

3. InTolerant Chef December 18, 2011 at 10:17 am #

Well I know these will be instant favourites with my little daughter for sure! she’ll certainly think its Christmas come early at of house if I make these, yumm…

• Jeanine December 20, 2011 at 9:49 am #

Oh I’m sure she’ll love them! Merry Christmas to you! :)

4. Tamara December 19, 2011 at 7:59 am #

After the above two comments, I feel totally selfish, but, well, it can’t be helped…I’m gonna make these and not share…! Thanks for a really fun recipe! T.

• Jeanine December 20, 2011 at 9:52 am #

Haha, that’s funny, Tamara. You don’t have to share. Just put them in the freezer and take out whenever you want a nice little PB & chocolate treat. :)

5. Melanie December 22, 2011 at 1:02 am #

These are yummy! Mine came out a little bit dry but it was my fault, I thought the chocolate batter looked too loose to roll around the peanut butter middles. Should have left it as is in the recipe. Super tasty though, I’m sure they will be a hit! Thanks for another great recipe!

6. Jill December 22, 2011 at 8:03 am #

I am definitely making these today!!!! Thanks so much for sharing!!! Have a very Merry Christmas!

7. Betty Reimer December 22, 2011 at 9:16 am #

What a great parade of lovely cookies this week, Jeanine!

8. Terris @ Free Eats December 23, 2011 at 9:41 am #

Wow Jeanine, these look like my personal dream cookie. I was definitely a peanut butter cup girl, so this recipe reminds me of my favorite childhood flavors. Great idea!

9. Jill December 23, 2011 at 11:49 am #

I made these yesterday and they turned out amazing!!!! I used the mini chocolate chips by enjoy life and they added a really really yummy flavor. Thanks for sharing and have a very Merry Christmas!!!

10. Liz December 31, 2011 at 10:55 am #

These look so good. Nothing better than the chocolate/peanut butter combo!