The Ultimate Sticky Monkey Bread

With the holiday right around the corner, I took it upon myself to make the BEST gluten-free Monkey Bread (or Bubble Bread) that I could. After the success of my Best Gluten-Free Cinnamon Buns last January, I decided to try using that dough to create the best Sticky Monkey Bread I could do. I don’t mean to toot my own horn here, but I think I’ve done it. :)

I did make a gluten-free Monkey Bread last Christmas, and it was good, but wasn’t great. I’m always trying to raise the bar with gluten-free baking, and improving existing recipes is a part of that. If you’ve just landed on my site while searching for gluten-free Monkey Bread, you will notice that I have two recipes posted. Use this one. Trust me. The ingredient list is longer, but the end result is worth the extras, trust me.

The great news is I have done some testing with this recipe. You can form the dough, get it all prepped and in the baking pan, wrap it up in plastic wrap (a few layers is best), and put it straight in the freezer. Decide when you want to bake it (like Christmas morning), and take it out of the deep freeze the night before, letting it defrost (still covered) in the fridge. In the morning (when you are awoken at 5:00 a.m. by the kids) place the Monkey Bread into a warm, draft-free place. I like to warm my oven slightly, and place the baking pan in there to get it nice & cozy warm. After it has risen, bake it, and it will be just as good as if you hadn’t made it ahead of time. I would not recommend freezing it for longer than 1 week, but you can easily make it a few days in advance and use this method without a problem.

Merry Christmas!

86 Responses to The Ultimate Sticky Monkey Bread

1. Betty Reimer December 11, 2011 at 5:29 pm #

Oh Jeanine, your bar must be right up there..how can you raise it anymore girl?? This monkey bread looks fantastic..it seems I should be able to pick it right out of the screen..yummers!!

• Jeanine December 12, 2011 at 9:07 am #

Thanks, Betty! I was so thrilled when it worked. lol Silly things make us happy. :)

• Jackie Bowles October 7, 2012 at 8:41 pm #

Your Monkey Bread is the bestest EVER…………I haven’t really found any good recipes for bread, especially Monkey Bread. All my co-workers and in-laws loved the bread and couldn’t believe it was Gluten Free…..Thanks so much, I ate the bread for breakfast, lunch and dinner the first day I made it ………had a little more self control the next time I made it so I shared it with others !!!!

2. Johnna December 11, 2011 at 8:05 pm #

I cannot wait to try this! Just when I think there isn’t anything missing from my gluten-free repertoire, you’ve found something I hadn’t thought about in years. Yum!

• Jeanine December 12, 2011 at 9:08 am #

Oh, Johnna, there’s always something, isn’t there? :) Hope you enjoy!

3. Tamara December 12, 2011 at 8:31 am #

Oh, Jeanine…I think I’ve made you “Empress of the Kitchen”…this looks amazing! And I did try the monkey bread recipe last year, and it didn’t turn out as good as this one looks! Happy Holidays to you and yours! (Hooray for great cooks and bloggers like you!)

• Jeanine December 12, 2011 at 9:10 am #

I’ll take that title, Tamara! :) Maybe I should get an apron stitched with that. hehe I think you’ll be pleasantly surprised with this one. ;) Merry Christmas to your family as well!

4. InTolerant Chef December 13, 2011 at 1:15 am #

OOh how delightful sounding! I will so be making this :-) Just one question, what could I use instead of the pudding mix, as it’s not something readily available here?

• Jeanine December 13, 2011 at 6:56 am #

Thank you! :) Instead of the pudding mix, you could use dry milk powder. I’ve done that in the past without a problem. Enjoy!

5. Andrea December 13, 2011 at 12:10 pm #

This looks AMAZING!!! One question I have… I also have to eat dairy free so is there anything I can substitute for the heavy cream that you would recommend?

• Jeanine December 13, 2011 at 2:58 pm #

For the dairy in the dough, I would suggest a coconut or almond milk. And for the syrup, I would think a little bit of the same milk of your choice would work there as well. I add heavy cream to the sauce so that after it has baked, it stays soft & pliable. If you omit it, the syrup has a tenancy to turn hard. Sort of like making caramels. When the temp of the syrup reaches a hard ball stage, you need something like cream to keep it chewy. HTH. If you do make it, please post back with the changes you’ve made, so that others know what works! Thanks!

6. Jennifer December 14, 2011 at 3:53 pm #

ooewy, goewy goodness! yum! thanks for this delicious looking recipe!

My 3-year-old son had severe eczema until he was diagnosed with food allergies a few months back. I have a blog that shares our family’s battles with eczema, allergies, and asthma (yes, lucky guy has that too).

I think the key is to learn from one another, so the more information out there to the masses, the better. With this in mind I’ve started a blog hop for anyone dealing with allergies, eczema, or asthma, either for themselves or as a caregiver. If you’re interested in joining, please add a comment. I’d love to welcome you to the group. http://itchylittleworld.wordpress.com/blog-hop/

Thanks.
    Jennifer

7. Lizzy M. December 14, 2011 at 6:19 pm #

Oh my goodness. Always wanted to try monkey bread but hadn’t discovered it before becoming GF. Thanks for your recipe. Will have to try it out during Xmas break!

8. Jennifer M. December 19, 2011 at 12:01 pm #

OH thank you, thank you! I was so sad that I couldn’t have monkey bread this year for Christmas and this recipe looks fantastic!

• Jeanine December 20, 2011 at 9:52 am #

You definitely won’t be denied, Jennifer! Enjoy the monkey bread! :)

• Jennifer December 27, 2011 at 8:57 am #

Thank you! With the exception of my husband (who is a weirdo and doesn’t like anything with cinnamon in it) we all loved it. I could quite possibly say this was the best monkey bread I’ve ever had!

• Jeanine December 30, 2011 at 9:33 am #

Awesome!! Love hearing that. I don’t know if I’ve ever heard of anyone that doesn’t love cinnamon before. lol Well, his loss. more for you. ;)

9. Andrea December 22, 2011 at 7:59 am #

My daughter will be visiting Christmas and we are both Celiacs. I made Money Bread every Christmas morning. I can’t wait to try it! Once question, could I make the bread a day ahead and just put it in the fridge? Then, warm, let rise and bake on Christmas morning? Thanks

• Jeanine December 22, 2011 at 3:21 pm #

Yes, you most certainly can! I’ve made it in advance, frozen it, let it defrost in the fridge, rise on the counter & baked it and it worked well. I’m sure that putting it in the fridge the day before would not be problem. :) Merry Christmas!

10. Mona December 22, 2011 at 3:18 pm #

Yummo! GF Monkey Bread!? ahhh… :) Looking forward to a starting a new Christmas morning tradition with this one. Question? Could I sub butter for the 4 tbsp of margarine? Thanks!

• Jeanine December 22, 2011 at 3:20 pm #

Absolutely! Butter would work just as well. I think I have Margarine because this recipe stems back to a recipe that my home ec teacher taught us 15+ years ago, and she probably had margarine. :) Butter should work just fine.

11. McMama December 24, 2011 at 9:28 pm #

The Recipe that Saved Solstice! We make Wish Bread every year as part of our solstice celebration. We’re currently testing my son for gluten intolerances, so we would have had to do without if we couldn’t find a good GF alternative. This was WONDERFUL and his picky little self was so happy with it!

(FYI, your directions for the glaze do not include the heavy cream listed in the ingredients – I added it anyway!)

• Jeanine December 30, 2011 at 9:35 am #

Wonderful, so glad that the recipe worked so well for you as well! And thanks for the mention of the heavy cream omission, I missed that, but added it now. :)

12. stephanie b December 25, 2011 at 12:39 am #

Oh my! I have a pan of monkey bread in the fridge right now for Christmas morning. I can hardly wait for morning to bake it. There sure is a lot of the sticky sauce…Like the dough balls are swimming n it right now. Hum… I will let you know how it turns out. Smile… happy Christmas.

• stephanie b December 26, 2011 at 1:14 pm #

I had to come back and let you know —it was awesome! We loved this recipe and it will be on the menu for next Christmas for certain. I should never have had any doubts. Smile.

• Jeanine December 30, 2011 at 9:34 am #

Now that makes me smile. So glad that it worked out well for you. I agree, it does look a little scary at first, but the dough grows and does overcome the syrup in the end. :)

13. Lori December 25, 2011 at 2:58 pm #

We just finished eating this delicious monkey bread this morning. Thanks for a great recipe. My mother-in-law hasn’t been able to have Monkey Bread for the 10 years since she was diagnosed with celiac disease so this was a great Christmas gift. She’s a petite lady and I’ve never seen her grab such a large slice of sweets in my life :-) Even those that can eat gluten went back for seconds. Thanks again!

• Jeanine December 30, 2011 at 9:34 am #

Haha, that’s wonderful! I guess you found something that your MIL really enjoys!

14. Brandi December 28, 2011 at 7:09 am #

Thank you for the amazing recipe! It was a huge hit on Christmas Day, and it was good for the next couple of days! Just delicious!

• Jeanine December 30, 2011 at 9:30 am #

Awesome to hear! You are very welcome!

15. Christy December 30, 2011 at 8:50 am #

Please tell me where I can find the gluten free all purpose flour mix that you call for on here. I cant find it anywhere on your page. :( I want to make this tomorrow morning for our Chirstmas breakfast……I know its a little late but I had to wait for my husband to get home. Thank you~! :) Have a blessed day.

• Jeanine December 30, 2011 at 9:28 am #

The mix can be found right under the ingredient list:
      NOTE: 4 cups superfine brown rice flour, 1 1/3 cups potato starch (not flour), 2/3 cup tapioca starch. Combine all ingredients in a large zipper-top bag. Shake until well blended.

Merry Christmas, Christy!

16. Nyssa January 3, 2012 at 3:39 am #

Hi Jeanine,

My household is also Dairy Free, I’m guessing the ‘ooze’ is basically a caramel ? is there an alternate to using cream do you think.

Thanks,
    Nyssa

• Jeanine January 6, 2012 at 8:49 pm #

I think you could use a few Tbsp of your preferred milk. The dairy is added just to keep the caramel from getting tough when it bakes, it keeps it a nice syrup then.

17. Marlene Mose January 5, 2012 at 7:47 pm #

Hi Jeannie
    Last night in bed I was wondering what I could make for a 10:00 a.m coffee as we were having company over. I thought monkey bread!!!! So first thing this a.m. I googled gluten free monkey bread and your recipe came up. I tried it and was so excited. It turned out perfect. I never told the company it was gf. They devoured it as did I. I called my daughter-in-law and told her my success and emailed her the link. She had made regular monkey bread for her company over the holidays and gf cinnamon rolls for her husband and daughter. She was so excited for t his recipe. I can forsee a batch for breakfast there next Sunday morning.
    Thanks so much.
    Marlene
    P.S I have book marked your blog.

• Jeanine January 6, 2012 at 8:49 pm #

Awesome, Awesome, Awesome!! So happy to hear that you loved the recipe, and love that you ‘pulled one over’ on your company, with them having no idea they were eating GF. :) Win! :)

18. Amy Dooley January 5, 2012 at 9:31 pm #

I made this for Christmas brunch this year, and it was DELICIOUS!!! Everyone devoured it, event the non-GFree members of the family. Definitely a keeper! BTW, I made up the recipe the night before and chilled it overnight in the fridge, which worked out great. Just pulled it out to rise a bit while we opened presents and the oven preheated in the morning. Perfect!

• Jeanine January 6, 2012 at 8:50 pm #

Awesome! Glad to hear that it worked so well for you, and I love that it can be made ahead, makes those morning brunches so much easier. :)

19. Cara January 6, 2012 at 10:54 pm #

Jeanine, this picture and recipe is AMAZING! You are doing the gluten free world justice over here :)

20. Erika August 11, 2012 at 8:52 am #

Thank you SO much for this recipe! We’ve been GF for 4 months (celiac) and learning how to revamp my recipes has been tricky! I double grind my brown rice (I have a grain grinder–) and grind my brown rice flour two times to make it super fine. It takes extra time but the consistency is great and the price is right! Also, I made this the night before, refrigerated it, got it out at 6am let it sit on the counter for 1 1/2 hours (I went back to bed after getting up and then oops! it was later) and cooked it for my daughter’s birthday breakfast –it was perfect!

• Jeanine August 11, 2012 at 12:44 pm #

yeah!! That is so awesome! And such a great treat for the birthday girl too! Happy Birthday!!! :)

Great tip about grinding your own flour, I should maybe look into investing in one of those…hmm…

21. Pam September 7, 2012 at 12:06 am #

What if I don’t have a stand mixer?

• Jeanine September 7, 2012 at 5:19 am #

If you have a strong hand mixer, you can use that, or you can really give your muscles a good workout by using a wooden spoon. :)

22. Debra September 11, 2012 at 7:42 am #

I have never made Monkey Bread and it sounds divine !!! I was wondering if I could make it, bake it, and then freeze it. I work long hours and try to pack in my baking whenever I can. This would be terrific if I could pull it out of the freezer and voila !

• Jeanine September 12, 2012 at 7:11 am #

I did some asking around on facebook, since I haven’t tried doing it that way myself. I’ve frozen it before baking it, but never after. Some people suggested that as long as it is wrapped up well, you should be able to defrost and reheat in the oven.
      Another formed & rolled the dough in sugar, then let them rise, then flash-froze them on a pan. When she wants to bake some (in muffin tins), she places a few balls of dough in a pan, pours the syrup over them, and bakes them that way. Sounds interesting, but I’ve never tried it myself.
      I’ve frozen it before letting it rise, then defrosting it, letting it rise & baking it without a problem. I ‘think’ it should be similar to freezing cinnamon buns though. They can be frozen, defrosted, and gently reheated in the oven without a problem. If you do try it, let me know how it worked for you!

23. Trish December 9, 2012 at 3:36 pm #

My mother in law passed away over 4 years ago. Every Christmas she made Monkey Bread for our family brunch. My family continues to make Monkey Bread in her honor, but I have not been able to enjoy it due to being Gluten Sensitive. I came across your recipe and did a test run today to see if this dish would be one I could make and share this Christmas. It is delicious! Even my husband who can eat gluten agreed it is very good. Thank you so much for sharing your recipe! Happy Holidays.

• Jeanine December 12, 2012 at 8:26 am #

My pleasure, Trish! I’m so happy to hear when traditions have been restored, and memories can be carried forward because of a recipe. :) Merry Christmas!

24. katie December 12, 2012 at 8:02 am #

Hello! I’m very new to this whole gluten free game and so happy I found this recipe! Its by far my favorite Christmastime treat and I was so sad when I thought I couldnt have it. So I made it last night only to realize this morning that I used reg. active dry yeast instead of rapid rise. Did I totally ruin it? What can I do to save it? Its currently in the freezer.

• Jeanine December 12, 2012 at 8:25 am #

I sure hope it isn’t ruined. :( The one concern I would have would be that the yeast would not be able to fully activate in the dough without it being proofed first. Rapid rise yeast you can mix directly into your dry ingredients, with no need to proof, but active dry yeast is supposed to be proofed in a warm liquid with a little bit of sugar to get it going, since the granules are larger. From Breadworld.com “Can Active Dry Yeast be used in RapidRise recipes?
      Yes, but with limitations. The Active Dry has larger granules and it is necessary to dissolve completely for the yeast to work. Therefore, Active Dry works best if dissolved in warm water (100° to 110°F).” So, it’s hard to say – you may need to bake that one this weekend to see how it worked, then make another for Christmas?

25. Beth December 19, 2012 at 8:53 pm #

I was just thinking tonight about making your Monkey Bread recipe for Christmas morning, but was wonderful about freezing it so I can make it now to eat later. Low and behold you have my answer right here!!! Have I told you lately just how amazing you are?? Thanks so much for keeping my tummy so very happy! Off to make Christmas breakfast, 5 days early!

• Jeanine December 19, 2012 at 9:02 pm #

Haha, my pleasure, Beth! I had to test it myself, and low & behold, it worked!! :) I’ve had some people say they even do it in muffin tins, just a few dough balls per, and bake as many as they ‘need’. Sounds good, but I think we’ll need the whole Bundt pan. ;) Merry Christmas!! :D

26. Jannan December 23, 2012 at 7:45 pm #

I am so excited that I found this recipe. I grew up with monkey bread every Christmas morning and I was sad that this year we wouldn’t be able to have it since we found out in June that my daughter is gluten intolerant. But you saved the day! You’re like a super hero. :). I was wondering if I could use a prepackaged all purpose flour mix without affecting the outcome? I have on that already xantham gum in it and I would prefer not going out and buying more flour (I have a 25 lb bag).

27. kathy December 23, 2012 at 8:40 pm #

any thoughts if you can substiture egg replacer? looks lovely

• Jeanine December 23, 2012 at 9:24 pm #

Someone posted just today that they made the cinnamon buns with egg replacer and it worked perfectly, so I think it should work well in this recipe too, since the dough is the same.

28. Kathy December 24, 2012 at 4:51 pm #

Would love to find out if egg replacer will work in this wonderful recipe?

29. Beth R December 25, 2012 at 8:20 am #

Last year was the first Christmas I had to gluten free and my whole family missed my homemade cinnamon rolls. We enjoyed this recipe this morning..and a new tradition has been born. Thank you!!

30. Jessica December 25, 2012 at 3:54 pm #

Made this for Christmas breakfast this morning…turned out awesome!! Absolutely picture perfect and absolutely delicious! Thank you so much!!!

31. kathy December 28, 2012 at 10:58 am #

Thank you for sharing your expertise and talents with so many, what a blessing this web site has been to so many! I was hoping to get feedback in regards to the monkey bread. I tried making it egg and dairy free, but had issues with rising. My boys still ate the small hard balls, great flavoring. I did use active yeast, but let it proof in warm milk. I wonder when I took the water/earthbalance from the microwave, which was just melted, if the temperature was too hot and killed the yeast, or if replacing the egg made such a difference. THe dough structrue was great, just didn’t rise. Put it in my oven, previously warmed, with oven light, and let rise for over anhour, no such luck. I would like to try again, but hoping for some pointers. I used almond flour in place of vanilla pudding, we do have dry potato milk, but no protien in that, so choose almond flour. Thank you again, I would be delighted to get this to work, and make it for years to come. Next time I will use rapid rise for sure, just was out on Christmas eve.

32. Erika January 1, 2013 at 2:29 pm #

I just took this out of the oven and patiently waited for about 15 minutes to let it cool.. Oh my goodness! It’s amazing! Thank you so much for all of your wonderful recipes! I also really enjoyed your choux paste recipe!

33. Heather M January 1, 2013 at 6:10 pm #

Thank you for this recipe! My 9 yr old daughter has celiac, and I was determined she would still have our traditional Christmas morning monkey bread.

I made this ahead of time, wrapped it tightly in layers of saran wrap, froze it until the night before, put it in the fridge over night to defrost, let it sit for 30 minutes in a slightly warm oven to rise, then baked as directed. I didn’t have any tapioca starch, and I think I put in a little more xantham gum by accident (I was in a hurry..) but it came out delicious!

I also made a “regular” gluten monkey bread (careful not to cross contaminate, of course) because we had a ton of guests staying at our house, and I was nervous the GF version may not be enough, or as good as the regular version because I hadn’t made it before. It turns out, the GF version was just as good, if not better, and my daughter was getting mad that people were eating “her” bread. Next year, I’m just going to make two GF breads, so there is enough, and call it a day.

Thank you, again, for this amazing recipe!

34. Sue February 4, 2013 at 3:40 pm #

Hello Jeanine,
    Just wondering if you white rice flour could be substituted for the brown rice flour?

• Jeanine February 4, 2013 at 3:44 pm #

Yes, since brown & white rice flour weigh the same, you should be able to interchange them without a problem. :)

35. Jo Diehl February 16, 2013 at 4:38 pm #

I’m ecstatic to find this recipe! My question is about the dry ingredients. The recipe calls for 2 1/2 c. g-f flour mixture, but your measurements for the mixture (in your “note”) add up to 6 cups total. I don’t get it–do I just use 2 1/2 c. of that whole mixture? I’m sure this must be obvious to everyone else since no one else asked about it, so I apologize for being so dense!

I can’t WAIT to try this & am practically drooling after reading all the positive comments! :)

• Jeanine February 17, 2013 at 10:43 am #

If you mix up the “flour blend”, you will have extra flour. I used to do a lot of baking using that blend, but since then, I’ve broken things down into individual flours. If you have a pre-blended flour that you’ve purchased, you can use that in place of the flour blend as well, it’s a pretty versatile recipe that way. :)

36. Elise May 21, 2013 at 12:08 pm #

Do you weigh your flours at all? I know that every gluten free flour weighs differently. And if I am using a different blend do you think the difference in the weight would ruin it? I made this a few weeks ago and it was amazing!! I am curious to see how it would work with the gluten free flour blend that I typically use.

• Jeanine Friesen May 23, 2013 at 7:06 am #

I’ve begun weighing the flours for my bread recipes. If you check out the Cinnamon Buns on here, that recipe includes the weights, and that dough, and this dough are the same. You should be able to figure out the weight difference between this blend and the flour blend you typically use. Hope that helps – glad to hear that it was yummy though. :)

• Elise May 26, 2013 at 2:59 pm #

Thank you for letting me know that! I am going to check it out now :D

And it did help! :)

37. Michele December 12, 2013 at 1:55 pm #

If you use GF flour blend (Namaste) that contains xanthum gum, do you still add in the 3 tsp it calls for or not? Thanks much!

38. Monica December 22, 2013 at 6:45 pm #

I don’t have the vanilla pudding or dry milk – is there anything else I can sub in? (I’m super excited to try this!)

• Jeanine Friesen December 23, 2013 at 10:33 am #

You can also use almond meal/flour, or just omit it all together – it still works. :)

39. Jo December 23, 2013 at 10:14 am #

Do you think I could use half and half instead of heavy cream?

• Jeanine Friesen December 23, 2013 at 10:28 am #

Absolutely! The cream just helps the caramel topping from getting hard while it bakes, keeps it softer. I think that would work without a problem.

40. Teri December 23, 2013 at 4:08 pm #

I’m pretty sure you just saved Christmas. I used to always make Alton Brown’s Cinnamon buns, but now that gluten is out of the picture I had kids asking if I was going to still make them (I just can’t start Christmas with stomach aches). This post made my day!! Thank you.

• Jeanine Friesen December 23, 2013 at 9:57 pm #

Teri, you made my day! :) You can use this dough, and still make Alton’s cinnamon buns (just follow the directions in the cinnamon bun recipe to get them to roll properly). No need to leave things behind, especially important food traditions. Merry Christmas!

• Teri December 25, 2013 at 9:12 am #

Oh my…this was amazing!!! We stuck with the Monkey bread even after you shared that we could use the dough for our old favorite. We literally stopped opening presents and not a word was said until we each had devoured our portion of this ooey sticky goodness! The kids have asked for this to be the new Christmas morning treat. We made it yesterday, put it in the fridge and then just followed the instructions as if we’d frozen it. yum!! You did save Christmas — Thank you!!

41. Lisa d December 23, 2013 at 9:24 pm #

I would love to make this but don’t use the pudding mix. Any way i can sub that part? The topping is to die for! Just used it on a different dough with your directions. My family won’t even know it is gluten free.

• Jeanine Friesen December 23, 2013 at 9:57 pm #

You can either sub with dry milk powder or almond flour, or just omit it – it’ll still work without it. :) Merry Christmas, Lisa!

42. Melanie S December 25, 2013 at 2:21 am #

Just put my monkey bread in the fridge to be baked off for Christmas morning. I made it dairy free as well, using premium canned coconut milk (and the thick part on the top of the can specifically) for the caramel gooeyness. It tastes great and the consistency of it seems perfect right now, I’ll report back after I bake it and see how it stands up.

My mostly non-gluten free family loved this last year! It was requested that I make it again.

Thanks Jeanie! Merry Christmas!

• Melanie S December 26, 2013 at 12:10 am #

Perfect! Would very much recommend using canned full fat coconut milk for the sauce if you need to make it dairy free. It came out beautifully and my family was thrilled. People are always so impressed with the texture of this dough, it’s a hit for sure. Thank you again Jeanie!

43. Melissa March 1, 2014 at 10:54 am #

Made this today and it’s absolutely amazing!! Thanks for the great recipe!!

44. Kerri Hall April 30, 2014 at 6:38 pm #

OMG! This recipe is absolutely delicious and gluten free! Thank you, thank you, thank you! Our whole family loved it. This one is a keeper.

45. Jim June 6, 2014 at 12:36 am #

In your comments you indicated that you warm your over and place bread in to rise. A trick I learned a
    few years ago is to turn on your oven light when you start preparing the dough. By the time you are
    ready for the dough to raise the oven is warmed to 110 F. This works very well and to oven is draft free.

46. Melissa August 1, 2014 at 4:57 pm #

Hello Jeanine!! I just wanted to let you know that I made this today for a group of gluten eaters and it was a big hit!! Everyone loved it and they didn’t think it tasted gluten free.
    Thanks again for such a great recipe!!

1. Gluten Free Ooey-Gooey Monkey Bread | The Baking Beauties - December 11, 2011

[…] and I think you would enjoy that one more than this one. You can find the new, updated recipe here: Gluten-Free Sticky Monkey Bread (or Bubble Bread) Merry Christmas! OK, so like I said, I’m posting recipes that I’ve let stockpile for a […]