Thank You!!!

I just want to send out a HUGE

to all of you that took the time to vote in Redpath Sugar’s contest.

I WON tickets to Canada’s Baking & Sweets Show at the end of the month!!

Seriously! Wow!! Thank You!

Check out the video here…it’s a good one. :)

Thank you, Redpath Sugar!! I can’t believe it! I’m so glad that you enjoyed the Pumpkin Cheesecake. Yeah, Gluten-free!! :)

13 Responses to Thank You!!!

1. Jody @ Mommy Moment September 8, 2012 at 4:37 pm #

Congratulations Jeanine! I’m so happy that you won!

• Jeanine September 8, 2012 at 4:49 pm #

Thank you, Jody!!

2. Barbara B September 8, 2012 at 5:11 pm #

Congratulations! He seemed so impressed with your entry and it looked like he almost went back for a second forkful! :D. I am going to make this one for Thanksgiving Dinner, it looks so good. I want my dinner guests to be as thrilled as this guy so obviously was! Well done!

• Jeanine September 9, 2012 at 8:01 pm #

Thanks, Barbara! :) I’m still smiling!

3. Diamond September 8, 2012 at 6:31 pm #

I may have missed the post about this. Did they make your recipe, or did you send the cheesecake in/make that one yourself? I agree, he did look like he was going to go in for another bite.

• Jeanine September 9, 2012 at 8:02 pm #

Hi there! I submitted a recipe with picture. They had a huge voting war thing going on. They were going to take the top 3 entries, and I was in 4th. then they decided to take 4th because there was a tie in the top 3, so now we had 4 finalists. They re-created each finalists dessert, and judged them on taste & presentation. And, I WON! :)

4. Charlotte Moore September 9, 2012 at 2:22 pm #

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

• Jeanine September 9, 2012 at 8:02 pm #

Thanks, Charlotte!

5. Sue September 11, 2012 at 10:05 am #

congratulations, i am so happy for you!!

• Jeanine September 12, 2012 at 7:07 am #

Thanks, Sue! :)

1. Gluten-Free Expo in Toronto - The Baking Beauties - September 25, 2012

[...] coming weekend, thanks to winning the Redpath Sugar “Creme de la Creme” contest, I will be in Toronto attending Canada’s Baking and Sweets Show. I will be attending the show [...]

2. Canada's First Food Bloggers Conference, Eh? - The Baking Beauties - May 9, 2013

[...] family, with two kids, blogging conventions just aren’t a part of the budget. But after winning a trip to Toronto last year through Redpath Sugar, I knew the possibility of winning existed, slight as it might seem. [...]

3. Canada’s First Food Bloggers Conference, Eh? | Cookies At The Discount Store - August 18, 2013