24 Gluten Free Pumpkin Recipes from The Baking Beauties

24 Gluten Free Pumpkin Recipes from The Baking Beauties

Every autumn I get a few pumpkins for baking and making puree, and I have found so many great things that can be made with it. Pumpkin adds great moisture to gluten-free baking, and paired with spices, it can fill you with the “warm-fuzzies” during the cool autumn days. Grab a warm cup of coffee or tea and browse these 24 gluten free pumpkin recipes to warm your soul and for some inspiration. From pancakes, cookies, and good-old-traditional pumpkin pie, there is sure to be a recipe to suit everyone’s tastes & kitchen expertise.

, ,

18 Responses to 24 Gluten Free Pumpkin Recipes from The Baking Beauties

1. Dawn October 19, 2012 at 12:02 pm #

I recently discovered I like pumpkin:-) Sounds like a few more to try! I made pumpkin chili this week that was amazing!!!

• Jeanine October 24, 2012 at 8:54 am #

LOTS of pumpkin things to try! :) I tried pumpkin chili once…although the kids were kind enough to finish their portions, they were not fans.

• Jeanine October 24, 2012 at 8:54 am #

Others would love the pumpkin chili recipe though, would you mind sharing it in a comment here?

2. vesta dorado October 20, 2012 at 9:34 pm #

the scones are my weakness and now you’ve added waffles. Oh well! Would like the pumpkin chili recipe, had it years ago in Arizona and it was wonderful.

• Jeanine October 24, 2012 at 8:55 am #

Mmm…scones… ;) I’ll ask for the recipe, one can never have too many pumpkin recipes!

3. K.W. Cooper October 20, 2012 at 11:20 pm #

So excited. Thanks for putting them together!

• Jeanine October 24, 2012 at 8:55 am #

My pleasure!

4. The Hungry Goddess October 21, 2012 at 12:08 pm #

This is fantastic & I am browsing! Our #HGEATS twitter chat is this Wednesday and all about Pumpkins if you can join in – we would LOVE to have GF representation! :)

• Jeanine October 24, 2012 at 8:56 am #

Thanks so much! It’s a busy day, but I’ll see what I can do.

5. Mel Giesbrecht October 24, 2012 at 8:49 am #

Hi Jeanine, I am experimenting with this whole gluten free thing. Not sure if that is actually my problem yet. I have bought some gf flours but sorghum is not one of them. I was interested in baking the pumpkin spice cake which calls for sorghum. Is there something else equally suitable I can substitute – like rice flour perhaps? I love your website. I made the cinnamon bun cheesecake to take to friends the other day and it went over very well. Keep up the great work!!

Mel

• Jeanine October 24, 2012 at 8:58 am #

Hi Mel,
      Thanks so much. I can understand not wanting to buy ANOTHER GF flour, especially if you don’t know that GF is the fix for you. By Pumpkin Spice cake, are you referring to the Bundt cake? http://www.thebakingbeauties.com/2008/10/gluten-free-pumpkin-bundt-cake.html
      You could use more rice flour, yes. Or, if you have millet, teff, or oat, those would work as well. :) But, yeah, more rice should work. :)

• Jeanine October 24, 2012 at 8:59 am #

Oh, and glad to hear that the cinnamon bun cheesecake was a hit. We love it here, and I love that it is naturally gluten-free, no funny flours there. :)

6. Pam Seed September 20, 2013 at 7:03 am #

I have to follow a strict low oxilate diet and have discovered gluten is a problem also do you have any recipes that deal with both? Getting a little desperate here! Thanks and love you site! Pam

7. Deborah @ Delicious Happens September 20, 2013 at 1:04 pm #

Great recipes here!! Can’t wait to make them!

• Jeanine Friesen September 20, 2013 at 1:21 pm #

Thanks, Deborah! More pumpkin recipes will be coming… I just can’t stop myself. ;)

8. homepage December 6, 2013 at 6:05 pm #

While a universal scanner has been developed that, in theory, reads all pet microchips, not all animal
    shelter have this device. Clients can begin the check scanner repair process by connecting directly with the
    Uni – Link team via their intuitive website. Its interactive and mind blowing shaping tools are the key to fast
    vector work.

1. Gluten Free Gingerbread Pumpkin Bars - The Baking Beauties - November 28, 2013

[…] pumpkin season. If you’ve been around my blog for a while, you’ll know that I love to baking with pumpkin. Not every post will feature pumpkin, but I’m sure I can come up with a few new ones for you […]