Gluten Free Recipes for the Holidays

Gluten Free Holiday Recipes 2012 from The Baking Beauties

The holidays are upon us, and with that comes a lot of fantastic food! From brunch with seldom-seen friends and family, to trays of cookies set out in the office; food brings us all together during the holidays. Here is a list of some festive Gluten Free Recipes for the Holidays. They are some of my family’s favourite recipes, I hope that you and yours enjoy them as well.

Breakfast/Brunch

Cookies

Bars

Candies & Others

Also, don’t forget to check out:

, ,

9 Responses to Gluten Free Recipes for the Holidays

1. Kim - Liv Life December 8, 2012 at 11:41 am #

I’m new to the gluten free world, and I’m loving your round up!!! Well done, and thanks!

• Jeanine December 8, 2012 at 12:04 pm #

My pleasure, Kim! :)

2. Jools December 10, 2012 at 7:05 am #

The cinnamon rolls are definitely our Christmas number one as well! And our Summerholiday #1 … and our Easterbreakfast #1 … and our Lazy Sunday #1…
    The year 2012 is for my family the year we discovered this Baking Beauty Jeanine and after seven years of cooking and baking glutenfree (and being quite good at it, I might say so myself) this glutenfree goddess really made me step up my game. So thanks a lot Jeanine on behalf of my whole family, keep up the glutenfree baking and have yourself and your loved ones a very merry Christmas!

3. Becky December 12, 2012 at 7:25 pm #

I used to LOVE raisin bran muffins and have greatly missed them since going GF. I’m so excited to see you have a substitute, and can’t wait to give them a try :)

4. Alisha December 13, 2012 at 11:15 pm #

Killing me lady. Those cherry cheesecake brownies are amazing looking. My mouth is tingling

5. Lori December 18, 2012 at 5:03 pm #

OMG! I made these last night and they truly are like the wheat version. I froze 4 for Christmas morning. We always had sticky buns while opening our gifts and I was afraid we wouldn’t be carring on our tradition be cause I was diagnosed with celiac. Thanks for a great recipe and the tutorial on how to make them. Very helpful..

6. Sandra December 25, 2012 at 2:39 pm #

I made these for Christmas morning. They are so moist you can’t tell they are gluten free. Thank you for sharing.
    Sandra