Download the Gluten Free Cookie E-Book

Download the FREE Cookies E-Book from The Baking Beauties

Things are definitely beginning to look a lot like Christmas around here. The tree is up, the house is decorated, the crazy elf is running around here at night, and the ground is covered with a thick layer of snow. It’s at this time of year that I start to think about what gluten free cookies & treats I will be baking this year. There are always the family’s favourites , then my favourites, then I try to add a few new recipes for you guys to enjoy.

This year, I’ve made it easier for you to begin your holiday baking. I have compiled an e-book with over 40 gluten-free cookies & bars that I think you might enjoy in the upcoming weeks. The e-book is free – my gift to you – my way of saying Merry Christmas to you & yours.

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE GLUTEN FREE COOKIE E-BOOK

The e-book is a .pdf file, so you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view it (you can download that for free if you don’t already have it).

To save the e-book to your computer, click on THIS LINK, click “Download”, then “open with Adobe Reader”. Once the file is open in Adobe Reader, you can click on “File”, “Save As”, and save the book  to your preferred folder (I have one for e-books that I download).

If you are unable to save the .pdf file, you can try downloading it from Google Docs using THIS LINK.

Looking for some tips to make your cookie baking a success? Check out How to Correct Your Gluten Free Cookie Crisis – Troubleshooting Your Cookie Dough.

Looking for more gluten-free recipes for the holidays?

FREE Holiday E-Book from The Baking Beauties

Download my “Free Holiday E-Book”, a compilation of over 35 recipes from fellow bloggers & readers alike.

Simple Gluten-Free Treats That Anyone Can Make from The Baking Beauties

Check out my round-up of  Simple Gluten-Free Treats that Anyone Can Make. You don’t have to buy special ingredients to make most of these goodies!

, ,

53 Responses to Download the Gluten Free Cookie E-Book

1. Karen December 4, 2013 at 5:36 pm #

Thank you SO much! Was just thinking about how to do my Christmas baking this year as I now am baking gluten free for my daughter who is Celiac. This will help so much!!

• Jeanine Friesen December 4, 2013 at 5:49 pm #

You’re welcome Karen! It’s not that difficult, I’m sure you’ll do great!

• Karen December 17, 2013 at 12:02 am #

I made the chocolate crinkle cookies today. I think perhaps there is a typo. I didn’t have unsweetened chocolate so used cocoa and mixed with melted butter, as you suggested. However, I didn’t use the 12 Tablespoons in the recipe as I thought it must just be a mistake and used only 2 Tablespoons instead. They were delicious! Also made your cinnamon bun recipe the other day. I had one happy teen! I’ll be making those Christmas morning too!

• Shelly December 6, 2013 at 5:37 am #

Thank you for all the wonderful recipes. I can’t wait to start baking!

2. Robyn December 4, 2013 at 5:44 pm #

Wow, great looking gluten-free cookie recipes! Thanks, Jeanine!! Merry Christmas!!!

• Jeanine Friesen December 4, 2013 at 5:50 pm #

You’re welcome, Robyn! Merry Christmas to you as well!

3. Natalie December 4, 2013 at 5:44 pm #

I can’t open the file using Acrobat; I get an error dialog saying the file is damaged. Can you recheck the links to make sure the files work? I would love to have this e-book! It seems like a great idea. Also, the email I received notifying me this e-book was available did not contain clickable, linked text. As in “Click Here” was just plain text, not a link.

• Jeanine Friesen December 4, 2013 at 5:47 pm #

Hmm… wonder what’s up with the email? I’ll take a look into it.

You should be able to download the e-book now – I had to upload a new file because of correcting a typo. Sorry for the delay! It should be good now. :)

• Jeanine Friesen December 4, 2013 at 5:48 pm #

Ah – that’s because you have to click on “Read More” at the bottom to get to the website before the links are clickable. Odd… sorry about that!

4. Janet December 4, 2013 at 8:08 pm #

Oh thank you! I need to get baking soon :) I am attending a cookie swap so this will come in handy!

5. Wild Child December 4, 2013 at 10:06 pm #

Thank you so much for this amazing collection! It’s just in time as I am planning on making this weekend a baking weekend. We’re expected to have a cold front blast through, and I can’t think of a better way to spend the weekend!

• Jeanine Friesen December 5, 2013 at 10:49 am #

You’re getting the cold too, huh? Brrrr… Keep warm!

6. Daniela December 4, 2013 at 11:08 pm #

Wow! This is awesome! Thank you so much for your generosity sharing this so freely! Happy Holidays and many blessings :-)

7. Carrie December 4, 2013 at 11:20 pm #

Thank you for this great book, one question: I have all purpose GF flour mix…can I use that instead of each individual flours?

• Jeanine Friesen December 5, 2013 at 10:51 am #

You’re welcome to try, Carrie! Make sure you mix has xanthan gum in it. :) Should work OK in cookies, I’d think.

8. Laureen Fox December 4, 2013 at 11:43 pm #

Thanks Jeanine :-) The recipes look fantastic!! Hope you don’t mind if I share on Facebook

xo
    Laureen

• Jeanine Friesen December 5, 2013 at 10:51 am #

You’re welcome, Laureen! I’d LOVE if you’d share! Thank you! :)

9. Teri December 5, 2013 at 8:01 am #

Great collection. Thanks for letting us all have it for free. Looks like I’ll be busy in my kitchen now. Thanks again and Have an Awesome Holiday with your beautiful family.

• Jeanine Friesen December 5, 2013 at 10:52 am #

You’re very welcome, Teri! Merry Christmas to your family as well!

10. Carol Hill December 5, 2013 at 1:23 pm #

Thanks Jeanine! When I was diagnosed with Celiacs earlier this year, one of my fears was my love of baking. I thought it would be so much harder than it really is. After many recipes of success, I have come to the conclusion that anything baked gluten free is going to result in a better finished product. Thanks for your hard work and wonderful posts of great information and education.
    Merry Christmas to you and your family.

• Jeanine Friesen December 8, 2013 at 11:02 am #

You’re very welcome, Carol! I hope you enjoy baking this holiday season!

11. Bec December 5, 2013 at 2:18 pm #

Thanks so much for sharing. Hope you have a great festive season with your family.

12. Irene T December 5, 2013 at 3:47 pm #

Thanks for the book! Wow, lovely pictures too. Will have to make a few of them when I get the time :D

• Jeanine Friesen December 8, 2013 at 11:04 am #

You’re welcome, Irene! I hope you find some cookies to enjoy this holiday season. Merry Christmas!

13. Heather December 6, 2013 at 7:49 am #

Thank you very much! The cookie recipes will get a lot of love around here, and what gorgeous photos! A most sincere Happy Holidays to you and yours.

• Jeanine Friesen December 8, 2013 at 11:05 am #

You’re welcome, Heather. Thank you for the comment, I appreciate it. Happy Holidays to your family as well!

14. Sandra December 8, 2013 at 5:29 pm #

Such a treat! Thank you for sharing such sweet joy!

15. Jeanne Stanton December 10, 2013 at 6:58 pm #

Thank you for the recipes. I have one question. I have discovered Better Batter all purpose gluten free baking mix. Can I substitute it in equal quanities for the flours, starches and xanthan gum?

16. Jeanne Stanton December 10, 2013 at 7:01 pm #

Sorry, if I had read ALL the posts, I would have seen that you answered this question before. Carie, did you try it yet?

17. Kathi December 10, 2013 at 8:39 pm #

Thank you for sharing! I can’t wait to try them!! I”m new to gf and am grasping especially during the holidays!

• Jeanine Friesen December 11, 2013 at 11:21 am #

Welcome to your first GF Christmas, Kathi! It’s really not that bad, as you can see, we’re not really deprived. ;)

18. Julie December 13, 2013 at 7:20 am #

Thank you so much!!! What a gift!! My question is; I can’t eat brown rice flour, what would you suggest I use in place of that and quantities? Thank you

• Jeanine Friesen December 16, 2013 at 9:02 am #

I’m at a loss, Julie. You could try using millet, sorghum, or oat in place of it, but I haven’t tried any of the recipes that way, sorry!

19. Kirsten December 16, 2013 at 12:52 am #

Thanks so much for this book! We started doing gf a few months ago in an effort to help my 7-year-old daughter’s eczema. The good (actually quite amazing) news is that it seems to help immensely, but now I’m facing the Christmas season and all of our normally gluten-filled traditions. I found your site as I was searching for gf cinnamon rolls (which are our Christmas morning tradition), and saw this book, which is a tremendous blessing! Thank you for giving us such a fantastic resource for itch-free treats!

• Jeanine Friesen December 16, 2013 at 9:03 am #

You’re very welcome, Kirsten! So glad to hear that your little girl is feeling better! I hope you have a fabulous Christmas!

20. paula henderson December 16, 2013 at 9:49 pm #

I just found you! Thank you so much for the recioe book. I’m pretty new to gluten free & need all the help I can get.

21. Jennifer December 17, 2013 at 1:17 pm #

Thank you so much for sharing these recipes Jeanine. I made a family cookbook a few Christmases ago and it was gads of work, so I know this must have been as well. We appreciate your efforts so much. Everything looks delicious and judging by every recipe of yours I have tried so far, I know they will taste delicious too! You have really saved our family from boring GF food. Merry Christmas to you and your family from a former Manitoban.

22. Janne December 24, 2013 at 6:50 am #

Thank you so much for offering this! We are a family of 12, with 5 of us gluten intolerant. These will definitely help those of us who can’t have gluten to not feel deprived as we celebrate Christmas. :)

23. check this site out now May 29, 2014 at 1:26 am #

Thank you for all the wonderful recipes.

24. This article is in fact a nice onne it heslps new
    net people, who are wishing for blogging.

25. creadores paginas web July 27, 2014 at 7:29 pm #

This is very interesting, You are a very skilled blogger.
    I have joined your rss feed and look forward to seeking more of your great post.
    Also, I have shared your website in my social networks!

1. How To Correct Your Gluten Free Cookie Crisis - The Baking Beauties - December 6, 2013

[…] I enticed you with over 40 gluten free cookie recipes, I figured I should offer some advice on how to correct your gluten free cookie crisis. This post […]

2. Gluten Free Whipped Shortbread - The Baking Beauties - December 12, 2013

[…] […]

3. 120 Gluten-Free Gingerbread and Ginger Desserts Recipes | All Gluten-Free Desserts...All the Time - December 20, 2013

[…] The Baking Beauties ~ gluten free, vegetarian (Download Jeanine’s free Christmas cookie ebook, Gluten-Free Cookies for Santa, and read her tips, How to Correct Your Gluten-Free Cookie Crisis. You’ll also love her resource […]

4. Lemon Pound Cake ... Gluten Free and Sooo Good | All Gluten-Free Desserts...All the Time - January 4, 2014

[…] upon how you look at it), you’ll want to get Jeanine’s free Christmas cookie ebook, Gluten-Free Cookies for Santa, and read her tips, How to Correct Your Gluten-Free Cookie Crisis. Be sure to also check out her […]

5. Gluten Free Lemon Sugar Cookies - The Baking Beauties - May 25, 2014

[…] Looking for more cookies? Download the FREE Gluten Free Cookies E-book. […]

6. 30 Gluten-Free Cookies Recipes That You'll Want to Make Right Away! | All Gluten-Free Desserts...All the Time - October 9, 2014

[…] Beauties ~ gluten free, vegetarian (Be sure to check out Jeanine’s free Christmas cookie ebook, Gluten-Free Cookies for Santa, and read her tips, How to Correct Your Gluten-Free Cookie Crisis. You’ll also love her resource […]