Top 10 Recipes of 2013

Top Recipes of 2013 from The Baking Beauties

What a year 2013 has been! I hope you’ve been enjoying all the gluten-free recipes that I shared this past year. I’m going to share the Top 10 Recipes of 2013, as determined by you. I’m going to share a few of my favourite recipes as well.

Gluten Free Pumpkin Roll Cake | The Baking Beauties 10. Gluten Free Pumpkin Roll Cake

Creamy Gluten and Dairy Free Tomato Soup | The Baking Beauties 9. Gluten and Dairy Free Creamy Tomato Soup

Gluten Free Bread Stuffing | The Baking Beauties 8. Gluten Free Bread Stuffing

Gluten Free Strawberry Shortcake | The Baking Beauties 7. Gluten Free Classic Strawberry Shortcakes

Gluten Free Strawberry Rhubarb Crisp | The Baking Beauties 6. Gluten Free Strawberry Rhubarb Crisp

Gluten Free Perogi | The Baking Beauties 5. Gluten Free Perogi (Just like Grandma’s)

Gluten Free Gingerbread Pumpkin Bars | The Baking Beauties 4. Gluten Free Gingerbread Pumpkin Bars

40+ Gluten Free Cookies for Santa FREE E-book | The Baking Beauties 3. 40+ Gluten Free Cookies FREE e-book

Gluten Free Whipped Shortbread | The Baking Beauties 2. Gluten Free Whipped Shortbread

Gluten Free Cut-Out Gingerbread Cookies | The Baking Beauties And the most viewed recipe of 2013 is…
1. Gluten Free Cut-Out Gingerbread Cookies

Now, in no particular order, a few of my favourite recipes from the past year. It’s so hard to pick!

Gluten Free Lemon Pound Cake | The Baking Beauties Gluten Free Lemon Pound Cake

Gluten Free Dutch Oven Cheddar and Beer Bread | The Baking Beauties Gluten Free Dutch Oven Cheddar and Beer Bread

Frozen Raspberry Lemonade | The Baking Beauties Frozen Raspberry Lemonade

Caprese Pasta Salad | The Baking Beauties Caprese Pasta Salad

Crispy Gluten Free Onion Rings | The Baking Beauties Crispy Gluten Free Onion Rings

Gluten Free Pizza Muffins | The Baking Beauties Gluten Free Pizza Muffins

Gluten Free Vanilla Bundt Cake | The Baking Beauties Gluten Free Vanilla Bundt Cake

Gluten Free Gingerbread Cake with Chocolate and Coffee | The Baking Beauties Gluten Free Gingerbread Cake with Chocolate and Coffee

Gluten Free Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls | The Baking Beauties Gluten Free Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls

How to Correct Your Gluten Free Cookie Crisis | The Baking Beauties How to Correct Your Gluten Free Cookie Crisis

Now, what will 2014 bring? Any requests? Let me know what you miss most, and I’ll see what I can do to re-create it without the gluten.

10 Responses to Top 10 Recipes of 2013

1. Cindy ~Hun... What's for Dinner? December 31, 2013 at 10:06 am #

YUM, looks like a great year in the kitchen Jeanine. Happy New Year!

• Jeanine Friesen December 31, 2013 at 10:30 am #

Thanks, CIndy! :) Happy New Year to your family as well!

2. Michelle @ My Gluten-free Kitchen December 31, 2013 at 10:19 am #

This is a great round-up of recipes Jeanine! I have most of these pinned already, and several printed off to try, namely those pizza muffins, the frozen raspberry lemonade, and the lemon pound cake. I wish we were neighbors so we could share all of our favorites with each other year-round! :)

• Jeanine Friesen December 31, 2013 at 10:32 am #

Thanks, Michelle! Oh, you gotta try those pizza muffins. YUM! Boys will love them! ;) Ah, it would be great to have someone to give feedback on new recipes too. ;D

3. Wild Child December 31, 2013 at 10:19 am #

You and I must think (and eat) a lot a like. My favorites from your blog matched your favorites list, although I must admit to pinning almost every recipe from both lists. Deliciousness all the way around. Have a safe and happy new year Jeanine!

• Jeanine Friesen December 31, 2013 at 10:34 am #

Ah, thank you so much, Wild Child! It would be great to host you then, easy to make your favourites. ;) Wishing you and your family all the best in 2014!

4. Tamar Lundeen December 31, 2013 at 4:57 pm #

Will be trying the pumpkin gingerbread bars on friends soon. I have discovered a new squash to use to replace some old faves. I thought nothing would top butternut but tried a buttercup this year-OH MY! So thick it hardly dropped off the spoon and sweeter than butternut and the texture was like silk. Can’t wait to use it in this recipe. Will save butternut for soup.

• Jeanine Friesen January 13, 2014 at 3:38 pm #

I’ve never tried buttercup squash before, Tamar, something to put on the “should try” list. :)

5. Tamar Lundeen December 31, 2013 at 5:07 pm #

OOPS! Forgot to mention what I miss. Old fashioned gravy, with sausage for biscuits and gravy. It is so hard to replicate that flavor without the flour. Starches just don’t cut it. Also, pillow soft dinner rolls, the kind that make you forget there exists other food on the table. (Can you tell I am salivating just thinking about this?!!!) We have a dinner party coming up the end of january with soup as the theme and would love to make rolls to go with. LOL my husband would laugh that I just said go with, he is from Minnesota. I used to asked him to finish his sentences when he said go with. I’d say, go with what, where, who…..? Thank you for asking and for concidering this. Should be easy for you to do, you are clever.

• Jeanine Friesen January 13, 2014 at 3:39 pm #

Ha, I completely understood “go with”, maybe because Minnesota’s not that far from here. ;) Seems soft buns are at the top of everyone’s list, that could be a challenge. I do like a challenge though. :D