Gluten Free and DIY Tuesday Link Up 6-24-2014

Gluten Free & DIY Tuesday Link Up

Welcome back to another Gluten Free and DIY Tuesday Link Up! Megan from Allergy Free Alaska and I host this once a week event to help bloggers get their posts seen by new readers, and to introduce our readers to new bloggers. Bloggers, when you share a link on this site, your submission will appear on both here and on Allergy Free Alaska. Follow both of us to see if we highlight your link on our social media during the week.

To follow Jeanine: Facebook, Google+, Pinterest and Twitter

To follow Megan: Facebook, Google+, Pinterest and Twitter

LAST WEEK’S READER FAVOURITE:

Grain Free Rhubarb Crumble from Gluten Free SCD and Veggie

Grain Free Rhubarb Crumble from Gluten Free SCD and Veggie

POSTS THAT CAUGHT MY EYE LAST WEEK:

White Chocolate Swiss Roll from A Life That's Good

White Chocolate Swiss Roll from A Life That’s Good

Paleo Fish Taco with a Spicy Slaw by Tessa the Domestic Diva

Paleo Fish Taco with a Spicy Slaw by Tessa the Domestic Diva

Texas Cobbler from Fairy Wings and Pixie Dust

Texas Cobbler from Fairy Wings and Pixie Dust

Dairy & Gluten Free Fettuccine Alfredo with Blackened Chicken (Paleo option) by Cassidy's Craveable Creations

Dairy & Gluten Free Fettuccine Alfredo with Blackened Chicken (Paleo option) by Cassidy’s Craveable Creations

OUR SUBMISSIONS FOR THIS WEEK:

Gluten Free Hamburger Buns from Allergy Free Alaska

Gluten Free Hamburger Buns from Allergy Free Alaska

Frozen Raspberry Lemonade from The Baking Beauties

Frozen Raspberry Lemonade from The Baking Beauties

WANT TO PARTICIPATE? HERE’S HOW TO JOIN:

• Please link to your individual post, NOT your home page or a static blog party page.
  • All recipes must be gluten free.
  • Other posts for DIY, homemade, crafts, etc. are also welcome.
  • Please provide a link back to either this blog post, or the one on Allergy Free Alaska, somewhere in the body of your post. We will NOT highlight recipes and posts that do not provide a link back.
  • By linking to Gluten-Free & DIY Tuesdays, you acknowledge and allow Allergy Free Alaska, LLC & The Baking Beauties to use your post photos in future Gluten-Free & DIY Tuesday and on our social media platforms (such as Facebook, Google+, Pinterest and Twitter).

NOT A BLOGGER?

Not a problem! Gluten Free & DIY Tuesday link up is your one-stop-shop for browsing new recipes and posts by a variety of bloggers. Make sure to keep checking back as more bloggers add their links.

There is also a Gluten Free and DIY Tuesday Link Up Pinterest board! We will be pinning recipes from each week there, so be sure to follow that board so you never miss a thing.

To have access to even more great recipes, join us on Facebook. “Gluten Free Family Favorite Recipes” is a group where us, plus 8 other gluten-free bloggers, share their favourite recipes. By joining our Facebook group, you don’t have to worry about Facebook deciding to hide a page’s posts from your news feed. Just click on the group link any time to access all the recipes shared.Gluten Free Family Favorite Recipes

Thanks for joining us!
~ Jeanine & Megan

Spread the Gluten Free and DIY Tuesday love by displaying a badge on your site!

Gluten Free & DIY Tuesday

Bloggers, would you like to be notified when the next Gluten Free and DIY Tuesday link up is live? Simply enter your email address using the form below. We will never send you spam, and you can unsubscribe at any time.

15 Responses to Gluten Free and DIY Tuesday Link Up 6-24-2014

1. Sandi @ Sandi'sAllergyFreeRecipes June 23, 2014 at 7:18 pm #

Hi Ladies! Thanks for hosting! This week I’m sharing Paleo Strawberry Maple Pancakes as well as Grainfree Hamburgers. I hope you have a great week!

• Jeanine June 24, 2014 at 11:27 am #

Thanks so much for sharing, Sandi! They look great, wish they were my lunch today. ;)

2. Tessa@TessaDomesticDiva June 23, 2014 at 9:42 pm #

Thanks Jeanine! I appreciate the feature!

• Jeanine June 24, 2014 at 11:28 am #

My pleasure, Tessa! Thanks for sharing it.

3. Michelle June 24, 2014 at 9:05 am #

Hi Ladies,

Thanks so much for highlighting my swiss roll, my aunty Rita would have been thrilled to see it.

Some more great recipes today as always thanks for hosting.

• Jeanine June 24, 2014 at 11:29 am #

Oh, Michelle – those swiss rolls look amazing! Love recipes that are inspired by our elders – they have so much meaning behind them. :)

• Michelle June 24, 2014 at 11:42 am #

I wish I could have my time with her again now that I’m old enough to appreciate her skills for what they were.

She did make a mean mince pie which I will have to try at Christmas though :-)

4. Cassidy @ Cassidy's Craveable Creations June 24, 2014 at 9:30 am #

Hi Jeanine!

Thanks so much for hosting and for featuring my Fettuccine Alfredo! This week I shared my sweet poppyseed coleslaw recipe :)

Have a great week!
    -Cassidy

• Jeanine June 24, 2014 at 11:30 am #

My pleasure, Cassidy! That fettuccine dish looks amazing, and that coleslaw recipe is already on my “must make” list! :)

5. Shirley @ gfe & All Gluten-Free Desserts June 24, 2014 at 10:48 am #

Look at all that summer goodness! And it’s interesting to see the DIY posts. :-) As I told Megan, although I’ve alternating sharing via both your blogs, I’m going to start linking up two posts each week so I can link up one via each of your blogs and leave a comment on each. I know that the posts “all go to the same place,” so to speak, but I don’t want to slight anyone. ;-)

This week I’ve linked up the Top 30 Gluten-Free Hamburger, Hot Dog, and Sandwich Bun recipes (thanks for your contribution!) and Blueberry Banana Buckle. All kinds of goodness in both those posts. Summer!

Have a good week and thanks for hosting!
    Shirley

• Jeanine June 24, 2014 at 11:31 am #

That’s so sweet of you, Shirley! I’m glad that you share two recipes – you’ve got so much great content, it would take too long to share them if you only did one at a time. That hot dog/hamburger bun round up looks amazing! Well done!

6. Vicky June 24, 2014 at 3:52 pm #

Hi Jeanine

I can’t believe the rhubarb crumble was so popular – I very nearly didn’t post it because I wasn’t happy with the photos, so I’m delighted.

Thank you for hosting! This week I’m sharing a recipe from the archives since peaches are appearing in the shops now, grain free peach pudding cakes.

Have a lovely week!

Vicky

1. Paleo Strawberry Maple Pancakes (Grain Free/ Gluten Free/ Dairy Free/ Refined Sugar Free) | SANDI'S ALLERGY FREE RECIPES - June 23, 2014

[…] Shared On: Real Food Recipe Round Up, Snickerdoodle Sunday, Motivational Monday, Mix It Up Monday, Homemade Mondays, In and Out of the Kitchen, Naturally Sweet Tuesday, Gluten Free Tuesday […]

2. Homemade Grain Free Hamburgers (Gluten Free/ Paleo/ Egg Free) | SANDI'S ALLERGY FREE RECIPES - June 23, 2014

3. Gluten Free Soaked Pizza Crust - August 15, 2014

[…] Foodie Friday, Foodtastic Friday, From the Farm, Full Plate Thursday, Get Him Fed Fridays, GF & DIY Tuesday, Gluten Free Fridays, Gluten Free Wednesdays, Good Tips Tuesday, Great Idea […]