This fresh salsa is so delicious, and so simple to make too. I’ve made it 4 times already, and loved it each and every time! The mango adds a nice sweet element, that offsets the heat of the jalapeno pepper perfectly. The lime juice in the dressing adds a nice tang as well. All in [...]
Archive | Appetizer RSS feed for this section
Well, today was the day! Back to school. My son & I walked my big girl to school for her first day as a 1st Grader. She was excited to go to school, I wasn’t as thrilled. I’ll miss having her at home, and I know that from now on, she will be in [...]
I have been playing around with different salads this summer. They are great because they can be made ahead, which makes them great to take to a barbecue or even camping. I’ve never really had a black bean salad before, but decided to give it a try this summer. I tried one recipe, and was [...]
I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again. Salads that can be thrown together, using whatever you have in the fridge or garden at the time, are the PERFECT summertime meal! this salad will make a great lunch or light supper. The combination of chicken with the celery, pepper, blueberries and lemon yogurt were [...]
It’s summer here. In summer it’s great to be able to throw together a salad, top it with some grilled meat & have that as your main course. They are great because they can be made ahead and transported to picnics or barbecues too. There is so much fresh fruit & vegetables available right now, [...]
This recipe was initially called “Holiday Chicken Salad”. I am thinking the one who named it was thinking of Christmas, because of the dried cranberries. However, I would say this works quite well as a summer holiday (as in vacation) salad as well. The flavours really went very well together, and it made a great [...]
We really enjoy this pasta salad. It’s simple to make, and very versatile, depending on your likes & what you have on hand.
I made these yummy, kicked-up egg salad sandwiches for a Sunday picnic in the kid’s treehouse. We all enjoyed it! It’s a nice change from the regular egg salad sandwiches.
Find what You’re Looking For!
- The Best Gluten-Free Cinnamon Buns (or Rolls, if you prefer)
- Balsamic Roasted Red Potatoes
- Homemade Fondant that Tastes like Buttercream
- Gluten Free Lemon Bars (the Way Lemon Bars Should Be)
- Gluten Free Penne with Chicken and Pesto
- Gluten Free Old Fashioned Doughnuts
- Gluten Free Homemade Granola Bars
- The Ultimate Sticky Monkey Bread
- Another Wonderful Gluten-Free Sandwich Bread
- Gluten-Free Pumpkin Cheesecake
- Gluten Free Classic Strawberry Shortcake
- Homemade Gluten Free Granola
- Diagnosis: Delicious – Living Gluten-free to Treat Celiac Disease
- Canada’s First Food Bloggers Conference, Eh?
- Another cookie for you, Mr. MP
- Symptoms of Celiac Disease
- Gluten-Free Spicy Chicken Taco Salad
- How to Save Money When Buying Your Beef
- Gluten-Free Dutch Oven Cheddar and Beer Bread
- April 2, 2013 ~ Update