This recipe was initially called “Holiday Chicken Salad”. I am thinking the one who named it was thinking of Christmas, because of the dried cranberries. However, I would say this works quite well as a summer holiday (as in vacation) salad as well. The flavours really went very well together, and it made a great [...]
Archive | Salads RSS feed for this section
We really enjoy this pasta salad. It’s simple to make, and very versatile, depending on your likes & what you have on hand.
I made these yummy, kicked-up egg salad sandwiches for a Sunday picnic in the kid’s treehouse. We all enjoyed it! It’s a nice change from the regular egg salad sandwiches.
This simple, quick fruit salad uses canned or fresh fruit, plus a packet of instant vanilla pudding to make the glaze. Super simple, yet very tasty!
Find what You’re Looking For!
- The Best Gluten-Free Cinnamon Buns (or Rolls, if you prefer)
- Balsamic Roasted Red Potatoes
- Homemade Fondant that Tastes like Buttercream
- Gluten Free Lemon Bars (the Way Lemon Bars Should Be)
- Gluten Free Penne with Chicken and Pesto
- Gluten Free Old Fashioned Doughnuts
- Gluten Free Homemade Granola Bars
- The Ultimate Sticky Monkey Bread
- Another Wonderful Gluten-Free Sandwich Bread
- Gluten Free Pumpkin Cheesecake
- Homemade Gluten Free Granola
- Diagnosis: Delicious – Living Gluten-free to Treat Celiac Disease
- Canada’s First Food Bloggers Conference, Eh?
- Another cookie for you, Mr. MP
- Symptoms of Celiac Disease
- Gluten-Free Spicy Chicken Taco Salad
- How to Save Money When Buying Your Beef
- Gluten-Free Dutch Oven Cheddar and Beer Bread
- April 2, 2013 ~ Update
- Gluten-Free Layered Carrot & Cheesecake Cake