Welcome to canning season in this Baking Beauty’s kitchen. I don’t can much, but when those tomatoes turn red, I’ve got my work cut out for me. Besides making salsa, I also make this Canned Tomato Soup. This recipe comes from my Mother-in-law, I have no idea how long she has made this soup, but [...]
Archive | soup RSS feed for this section
The evenings are starting to get cooler here already, and we all know that autumn is just around the corner for us. We’re enjoying the hot days that we get now, knowing that in a few short weeks, we will have forgotten all about the heat and humidity that we had this summer. On rainy [...]
This is another entry for the Real Women of Philadelphia contest. This was submitted during appetizer week. We really, really liked this Creamy Gazpacho, and I will definitely be making it again. Super simple to throw together, not to mention healthy, AND delicious! You can even have some fun serving it, you can serve it [...]
I know this Creamy Asparagus Soup may not look like much, but it is so delicious. The adults loved it, the kids loved it, what more do you need to make a great soup? This soup did have the asparagus tips in there, but you know what? They sink. So, although they were there, they [...]
This continues with my confession that I gave last time. I still have a problem with mushroom texture. Yep, I’m not a fan of it. Kinda rubbery. I ate this soup, and enjoyed it too, but I let my kids pick the mushrooms out. First off, the mushrooms that I used were an “Exotic [...]
Well, spring is arriving here. Our snow (on our yard) is nearly all melted. Woohoo! Today is actually a dreary, cloudy, rainy day. The perfect day to use your slow cooker! Dig it out, you won’t be disappointed with this soup.
I was hungry for a broccoli soup the other day, so my little boy & I went off to the grocery store to find some “trees” for our supper. I have never really had a problem getting either of my kids to eat broccoli, so I knew this was going to be a meal that [...]
This soup is so easy to make, but has such a great flavour. We all really liked this soup, right down to the 3 year old. My husband even asked that this recipe be put into regular rotation. It’s a nice change from the Veggie Chowder that I usually make.
We’ve now pulled the tomato plants in the garden. Frost set in last night, and we didn’t want to bother with covering them to prevent them from freezing. But, we did get our fair share of tomatoes from them before pulling them. This recipe is one of the examples of what we’ve done with them. [...]
Find what You’re Looking For!
- The Best Gluten-Free Cinnamon Buns (or Rolls, if you prefer)
- Balsamic Roasted Red Potatoes
- Homemade Fondant that Tastes like Buttercream
- Gluten Free Lemon Bars (the Way Lemon Bars Should Be)
- Gluten Free Penne with Chicken and Pesto
- Gluten Free Old Fashioned Doughnuts
- Gluten Free Homemade Granola Bars
- The Ultimate Sticky Monkey Bread
- Another Wonderful Gluten-Free Sandwich Bread
- Gluten-Free Pumpkin Cheesecake
- Homemade Gluten Free Granola
- Diagnosis: Delicious – Living Gluten-free to Treat Celiac Disease
- Canada’s First Food Bloggers Conference, Eh?
- Another cookie for you, Mr. MP
- Symptoms of Celiac Disease
- Gluten-Free Spicy Chicken Taco Salad
- How to Save Money When Buying Your Beef
- Gluten-Free Dutch Oven Cheddar and Beer Bread
- April 2, 2013 ~ Update
- Gluten-Free Layered Carrot & Cheesecake Cake