This bundt cake was a real treat to bake & eat. I had not tried making a gluten-free bundt cake before, but this one was moist & delicious! It works beautifully for any fall meal, even Thanksgiving.
Archive | Cakes & Cupcakes RSS feed for this section
Today is my baby’s 3rd birthday. Wow, where have the last 3 years gone. He was born 3 years ago, early in the morning, just before the doctor had to leave for a weekend-long conference (phew!). He was also born on his due date, which I understand is a very odd thing to happen. He [...]
GOOD MORNING, READERS!! I’m sorry for not having a post yesterday, I’ve been having trouble with my unreliable internet service. Cooking with Kids will be coming tomorrow though, so please check back then. In the meantime, I hope that you will enjoy this recipe for a wonderful, moist, light, DELICIOUS chocolate cake. Oh yeah, did [...]
These fresh fruit trifles have become an expected dessert when either my Mom or I are invited to a get together. You can use any flavour of cake or pudding, as well as any fresh fruit that is in season. It is simply a layered dessert with cake (can be made from a cake mix, [...]
Since going gluten free nearly 2 1/2 months ago, I have enjoyed finding recipes that are naturally gluten free. Not things that need rice flour, xanthan gum, or unflavoured gelatin. It is easy to find main dish recipes that are gluten free, because after all, your raw veggies and unprocessed meat from the local butcher [...]
I topped the Gluten-Free Chocolate Cupcakes with this wonderful buttercream frosting for my daughter & her friends. I think it was a great icing, not very sweet, but it piped onto the cupcakes beautifully, even on a very hot day.
I was on the hunt for something sweet to bake one evening, and found these. Simple, sweet, and GLUTEN FREE! Yeah! It really is a take on the flourless peanut butter cookie, making it more like a brownie bar. VERY delicious, my whole family enjoyed it. Great for anyone, not just those with a gluten [...]
These cupcakes were SOOOO good! They were as easy and quick to make as a boxed cake mix. Although I have never tried a gluten free boxed cake mix ($5.50/box, are you kidding??), I am SURE that these were way better than a box could give you. They were light, fluffy, super chocolatey, and a [...]
Isn’t it beautiful??I’ll give you a moment to savor it. Admire it. Drool over it.Do you know what you’re looking at? Have you ever heard of an Opéra cake before? I know I never had! For those of you that don’t know about this cake, it’s an extremely elegant and polished French dessert that is [...]
Find what You’re Looking For!
- The Best Gluten-Free Cinnamon Buns (or Rolls, if you prefer)
- Balsamic Roasted Red Potatoes
- Homemade Fondant that Tastes like Buttercream
- Gluten Free Lemon Bars (the Way Lemon Bars Should Be)
- Gluten Free Penne with Chicken and Pesto
- Gluten Free Old Fashioned Doughnuts
- Gluten Free Homemade Granola Bars
- The Ultimate Sticky Monkey Bread
- Another Wonderful Gluten-Free Sandwich Bread
- Gluten-Free Pumpkin Cheesecake
- Gluten Free Classic Strawberry Shortcake
- Homemade Gluten Free Granola
- Diagnosis: Delicious – Living Gluten-free to Treat Celiac Disease
- Canada’s First Food Bloggers Conference, Eh?
- Another cookie for you, Mr. MP
- Symptoms of Celiac Disease
- Gluten-Free Spicy Chicken Taco Salad
- How to Save Money When Buying Your Beef
- Gluten-Free Dutch Oven Cheddar and Beer Bread
- April 2, 2013 ~ Update