Yes folk, that’s right, gluten-free old fashioned doughnuts! These were actually really simple to make, and they tasted just like the donuts that you get fresh at the summer fairs, all covered in a cinnamon-sugar coating. I bought myself a donut cutter the other day when we were in the city. I don’t really know [...]
Archive | Misc. Sweets/Candy RSS feed for this section
I have to admit. I have never heard that strawberries and balsamic vinegar going well together. I’m still fairly new at using balsamic vinegar, I’ve only used it a few times, and was very unsure about pairing it with the sweet, juicy strawberries. After reading Kevin’s entry about the Strawberry Rice pudding, I thought this [...]
Don’t they just melt your heart? Awww…here is a picture of my sweet little angels, after their bath, enjoying a nice cold Fudge Pop to end the day. These fudge pops are super simple to make, but taste great! Since they use a package of instant pudding mix, the variety of flavours that you can [...]
I have recently received my first (yes, there will be more!) shipment of beautiful vanilla beans. I have watched the chefs on The Food Network use vanilla beans for years, and I have always wanted to try them. I love the taste of vanilla, but not for $2.50/bean. EEK! That is the price of them [...]
Rich, comforting & smooth. All words I’d use to describe this slightly cinnamon-y rice pudding. I used 1% milk with some heavy cream in it, and it worked perfectly. The amount of rice to milk is actually correct, although I had my doubts.
This simple, quick fruit salad uses canned or fresh fruit, plus a packet of instant vanilla pudding to make the glaze. Super simple, yet very tasty!
I stumbled upon these on AllRecipes yesterday and was thrilled to see that I had all the ingredients. These are delicious!
Find what You’re Looking For!
- The Best Gluten-Free Cinnamon Buns (or Rolls, if you prefer)
- Balsamic Roasted Red Potatoes
- Homemade Fondant that Tastes like Buttercream
- Gluten Free Lemon Bars (the Way Lemon Bars Should Be)
- Gluten Free Penne with Chicken and Pesto
- Gluten Free Old Fashioned Doughnuts
- Gluten Free Homemade Granola Bars
- The Ultimate Sticky Monkey Bread
- Another Wonderful Gluten-Free Sandwich Bread
- Gluten-Free Pumpkin Cheesecake
- Homemade Gluten Free Granola
- Diagnosis: Delicious – Living Gluten-free to Treat Celiac Disease
- Canada’s First Food Bloggers Conference, Eh?
- Another cookie for you, Mr. MP
- Symptoms of Celiac Disease
- Gluten-Free Spicy Chicken Taco Salad
- How to Save Money When Buying Your Beef
- Gluten-Free Dutch Oven Cheddar and Beer Bread
- April 2, 2013 ~ Update
- Gluten-Free Layered Carrot & Cheesecake Cake