I topped the Gluten-Free Chocolate Cupcakes with this wonderful buttercream frosting for my daughter & her friends. I think it was a great icing, not very sweet, but it piped onto the cupcakes beautifully, even on a very hot day.
Archive | Desserts RSS feed for this section
I was on the hunt for something sweet to bake one evening, and found these. Simple, sweet, and GLUTEN FREE! Yeah! It really is a take on the flourless peanut butter cookie, making it more like a brownie bar. VERY delicious, my whole family enjoyed it. Great for anyone, not just those with a gluten [...]
These light-as-air cookies were a real treat for us. What else does one do with 4 leftover egg whites, but make meringue cookies! They were crunchy on the outside & chewy in the center. The cookies sprinkled with Jello flavoured powder actually had a cotton candy taste to them. Will definitely make these again! [...]
I have recently received my first (yes, there will be more!) shipment of beautiful vanilla beans. I have watched the chefs on The Food Network use vanilla beans for years, and I have always wanted to try them. I love the taste of vanilla, but not for $2.50/bean. EEK! That is the price of them [...]
These cupcakes were SOOOO good! They were as easy and quick to make as a boxed cake mix. Although I have never tried a gluten free boxed cake mix ($5.50/box, are you kidding??), I am SURE that these were way better than a box could give you. They were light, fluffy, super chocolatey, and a [...]
Mmm…Oreo cookies that are alright for a gluten-intolerant tummy. OK, maybe not the waistline of a gluten-intolerant person, but this sure will satisfy any cravings you have for Oreo cookies! These cookies have some crunch to them (the thinner you can slice them when making them, the crunchier they’ll be), and the cookie & frosting [...]
Isn’t it beautiful??I’ll give you a moment to savor it. Admire it. Drool over it.Do you know what you’re looking at? Have you ever heard of an Opéra cake before? I know I never had! For those of you that don’t know about this cake, it’s an extremely elegant and polished French dessert that is [...]
Mmm…this was so delicious! What started out as a flourless chocolate cake that REFUSED to be removed from it’s baking pan, turned into a beautiful, tasty trifle. This is perfect for those on a gluten free diet, but those that can tolerate gluten will love it as well.
Rich, comforting & smooth. All words I’d use to describe this slightly cinnamon-y rice pudding. I used 1% milk with some heavy cream in it, and it worked perfectly. The amount of rice to milk is actually correct, although I had my doubts.
Find what You’re Looking For!
- The Best Gluten-Free Cinnamon Buns (or Rolls, if you prefer)
- Balsamic Roasted Red Potatoes
- Homemade Fondant that Tastes like Buttercream
- Gluten Free Lemon Bars (the Way Lemon Bars Should Be)
- Gluten Free Penne with Chicken and Pesto
- Gluten Free Old Fashioned Doughnuts
- Gluten Free Homemade Granola Bars
- The Ultimate Sticky Monkey Bread
- Another Wonderful Gluten-Free Sandwich Bread
- Gluten-Free Pumpkin Cheesecake
- Gluten Free Classic Strawberry Shortcake
- Homemade Gluten Free Granola
- Diagnosis: Delicious – Living Gluten-free to Treat Celiac Disease
- Canada’s First Food Bloggers Conference, Eh?
- Another cookie for you, Mr. MP
- Symptoms of Celiac Disease
- Gluten-Free Spicy Chicken Taco Salad
- How to Save Money When Buying Your Beef
- Gluten-Free Dutch Oven Cheddar and Beer Bread
- April 2, 2013 ~ Update