Why grill ordinary burgers when you can grill these amazing Grilled Stuffed Southwest Burgers? These burgers have a taco flavoured ground sirloin, stuffed with a cream cheese and jalapeno pepper mixture, and topped with a sour cream and cilantro sauce. Kick up your BBQ’s this summer! Print Grilled Stuffed Southwest Beef Burgers Author: Jeanine Friesen Serves: 4 [...]
Archive | Barbecue RSS feed for this section
Today I’m going to be working on the Gluten-Free Holiday Baking e-book, but before I get to that, I wanted to throw out another grilling recipe for you (gotta quickly do that before the snow flies!). These Honey Chicken Kabobs were GOOD! And so simple to do too. We like to make a batch of [...]
OK, I admit it. I’ve fallen behind. I have a few recipes for the grill, but our weather here, isn’t so grill friendly anymore. But, maybe we’ll still have a few warm days where you are, to get out and try out these recipes. I’m sure they’d work great on an indoor grill or grilling [...]
With Labour Day quickly approaching (who said summer could go this quickly this year??), I know that a lot of you will be firing up your grills this coming weekend. If you want to have a superb steak, you definitely need to try this flavourful Dry Steak Rub. This rub is full of great herbs [...]
Wow, talk about putting pressure on a recipe, huh? Calling it “The Best”. Well, lucky for this chicken, this recipe lives up to it’s name. I have barbecued chicken many, many times in the past 10 years. I’ve marinated & basted in a variety of different ingredients. However, I’ve never done my chicken this way [...]
These potatoes were SO good! A great alternative to your typical baked potato, and they don’t take much more time to make either. They can even be made ahead, and baked when you are ready to eat.
These are something different to throw on the grill tonight. Why not give them a try?
This chicken was DELICIOUS! I love barbecued chicken, and this was no exception. It was a bit of a different method than what I’m used to doing, but worth the few extra minutes that it takes.
The perfect end to a summer day is taking part in a great barbecued supper. I think I like the fact that grilling doesn’t warm up the house, and there are very little dishes that need to be washed. I like to marinade all my meats in resealable plastic bags. Just put all the marinade [...]
Find what You’re Looking For!
- The Best Gluten-Free Cinnamon Buns (or Rolls, if you prefer)
- Balsamic Roasted Red Potatoes
- Homemade Fondant that Tastes like Buttercream
- Gluten Free Lemon Bars (the Way Lemon Bars Should Be)
- Gluten Free Penne with Chicken and Pesto
- Gluten Free Old Fashioned Doughnuts
- Gluten Free Homemade Granola Bars
- The Ultimate Sticky Monkey Bread
- Another Wonderful Gluten-Free Sandwich Bread
- Gluten-Free Pumpkin Cheesecake
- Gluten Free Classic Strawberry Shortcake
- Homemade Gluten Free Granola
- Diagnosis: Delicious – Living Gluten-free to Treat Celiac Disease
- Canada’s First Food Bloggers Conference, Eh?
- Another cookie for you, Mr. MP
- Symptoms of Celiac Disease
- Gluten-Free Spicy Chicken Taco Salad
- How to Save Money When Buying Your Beef
- Gluten-Free Dutch Oven Cheddar and Beer Bread
- April 2, 2013 ~ Update