Mmm…perfect side to a grilled supper!
Archive | Barbecue RSS feed for this section
Nothing goes better with a steak than a baked potato. I gave these a try yesterday, and we really like them. They are so tasty, that you will want to eat the skins.
This is a favorite of ours. We love grilled (or even pan-fried) asaparagus. This recipe is no exception. It’s simple, quick, and the salt gives it a really great flavor. You can add a clove of minced garlic if you so desire.
THIS is the way I love my salmon grilled! Although I am also a fan of the classic lemon & dill on the cedar plank (will do that later this summer), I really like the way this tasted. I will definitely make this again!
This is a great way to change up your chicken on the grill. The lime juice & chili powder give a great flavour to the chicken, and the marinade makes the meat very tender. You can skewer these with pineapple & green pepper, if you wish. I usually do just the meat.
Find what You’re Looking For!
- The Best Gluten-Free Cinnamon Buns (or Rolls, if you prefer)
- Balsamic Roasted Red Potatoes
- Homemade Fondant that Tastes like Buttercream
- Gluten Free Lemon Bars (the Way Lemon Bars Should Be)
- Gluten Free Penne with Chicken and Pesto
- Gluten Free Old Fashioned Doughnuts
- Gluten Free Homemade Granola Bars
- The Ultimate Sticky Monkey Bread
- Another Wonderful Gluten-Free Sandwich Bread
- Gluten-Free Pumpkin Cheesecake
- Gluten Free Classic Strawberry Shortcake
- Homemade Gluten Free Granola
- Diagnosis: Delicious – Living Gluten-free to Treat Celiac Disease
- Canada’s First Food Bloggers Conference, Eh?
- Another cookie for you, Mr. MP
- Symptoms of Celiac Disease
- Gluten-Free Spicy Chicken Taco Salad
- How to Save Money When Buying Your Beef
- Gluten-Free Dutch Oven Cheddar and Beer Bread
- April 2, 2013 ~ Update