I love Mexican food. My favorite restaurant, since eating pasta while out is off the list, is now a Mexican food restaurant. Since they use corn tortillas in a lot of the dishes, and not a lot of the dishes include any gravy-type sauces, it is a safer bet than a lot of other types [...]
Archive | Beef RSS feed for this section
With the warm weather approaching, I wanted to use up any stewing beef I had in my freezer. Since I don’t make much stew in summer, and didn’t want it sitting there until fall, I looked for a recipe that used the stewing beef cut, but wasn’t stew. This was a simple, quick recipe that [...]
This delicious comfort food was prepared by my Mom. I sounds perfect for those days when you get home late, but don’t want to do take-out or a sandwich. Serve over noodles or mashed potatoes with a side of veggies, and you have a great satisfying meal.
Before going gluten-free, I don’t remember ever having a corn dog. However, at one of my favorite places to eat now, I have the Mexican food, and my kids have corn dogs. They do look pretty tasty, so I thought I’d try making them at home. At home, at least you know your oil has [...]
First off, thanks to everyone for the kind comments regarding the changes that have been going on around here. So far, I’ve only heard positive things. (Yeah!) There are a few things in the works to make navigation even easier. If you ever have any suggestions of what you’d like to see here, please let [...]
These meatballs were made by my Mom. The recipe comes from a Church or community cookbook, and it was a base meatball recipe, with different sauces that you could use with them. I think this dill sauce sounds fantastic. By using gluten-free bread crumbs, and a gluten-free cream of mushroom soup, this dish can be [...]
Welcome to March!! How exciting! Now only is this usually the end of winter or us, and the beginning of spring, but The Baking Beauties has now been around 1 full year! Yeah!! We’ll be celebrating this coming month, the whole month, with games, giveaways, and a lot more recipes! So, be sure to bookmark [...]
First, let me say this…my kids actually ate this!! They’re not very fond of meatballs, and definitely not rice, but they actually asked for seconds of this. Pretty cool, huh? That right there makes this all worthwhile. These porcupines are like meatballs that have rice mixed in with the ground beef. They were moist and [...]
Yum…I’m not sure what else to say about these Salisbury steaks. They were SO good, flavourful, moist, and quick to make, that I will definitely be making them again!
Find what You’re Looking For!
- The Best Gluten-Free Cinnamon Buns (or Rolls, if you prefer)
- Balsamic Roasted Red Potatoes
- Homemade Fondant that Tastes like Buttercream
- Gluten Free Lemon Bars (the Way Lemon Bars Should Be)
- Gluten Free Penne with Chicken and Pesto
- Gluten Free Old Fashioned Doughnuts
- Gluten Free Homemade Granola Bars
- The Ultimate Sticky Monkey Bread
- Another Wonderful Gluten-Free Sandwich Bread
- Gluten-Free Pumpkin Cheesecake
- Homemade Gluten Free Granola
- Diagnosis: Delicious – Living Gluten-free to Treat Celiac Disease
- Canada’s First Food Bloggers Conference, Eh?
- Another cookie for you, Mr. MP
- Symptoms of Celiac Disease
- Gluten-Free Spicy Chicken Taco Salad
- How to Save Money When Buying Your Beef
- Gluten-Free Dutch Oven Cheddar and Beer Bread
- April 2, 2013 ~ Update
- Gluten-Free Layered Carrot & Cheesecake Cake