I love making chicken dishes for supper. The only thing better, is a chicken dish that takes very little time. This flavourful salsa chicken takes only a few minutes to prep before you put it in the oven and get the rest of your supper going. It tastes great, and was very moist as well. [...]
Archive | Chicken RSS feed for this section
Thanks again to everyone for joining me last week for Gluten-Free Bread Baking week. For those of you that don’t have to bake gluten-free, thanks for hanging around and waiting it out. I thought we’d had so much bread the past while, it was time for a main dish recipe. My husband & I really [...]
Wow, talk about putting pressure on a recipe, huh? Calling it “The Best”. Well, lucky for this chicken, this recipe lives up to it’s name. I have barbecued chicken many, many times in the past 10 years. I’ve marinated & basted in a variety of different ingredients. However, I’ve never done my chicken this way [...]
I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again. Salads that can be thrown together, using whatever you have in the fridge or garden at the time, are the PERFECT summertime meal! this salad will make a great lunch or light supper. The combination of chicken with the celery, pepper, blueberries and lemon yogurt were [...]
Kabobs, whether they are made with chicken, beef, pork, lamb, or just vegetables, are a great dish to make when entertaining. Everything can be cut up and prepared ahead of time. If you want, you can even do a “make your own” kabob party, where everyone can skewer the items that they like to create [...]
This recipe was initially called “Holiday Chicken Salad”. I am thinking the one who named it was thinking of Christmas, because of the dried cranberries. However, I would say this works quite well as a summer holiday (as in vacation) salad as well. The flavours really went very well together, and it made a great [...]
This chicken was finger-lickin’ good! A nice sticky sauce baked onto the outside of the chicken. I used skinless, boneless chicken thighs in place of chicken wings to cut down on the calories.
This chicken was DELICIOUS! I love barbecued chicken, and this was no exception. It was a bit of a different method than what I’m used to doing, but worth the few extra minutes that it takes.
This was our supper tonight. I am blogging about this right away for Colleen. I have been putting off trying the BBQ Chicken pizza for years already. The idea of having BBQ sauce as the pizza sauce always scared me. I am no longer afraid. I had this for supper tonight, and LOVED it! We [...]
Find what You’re Looking For!
- The Best Gluten-Free Cinnamon Buns (or Rolls, if you prefer)
- Balsamic Roasted Red Potatoes
- Homemade Fondant that Tastes like Buttercream
- Gluten Free Lemon Bars (the Way Lemon Bars Should Be)
- Gluten Free Penne with Chicken and Pesto
- Gluten Free Old Fashioned Doughnuts
- Gluten Free Homemade Granola Bars
- The Ultimate Sticky Monkey Bread
- Another Wonderful Gluten-Free Sandwich Bread
- Gluten-Free Pumpkin Cheesecake
- Gluten Free Classic Strawberry Shortcake
- Homemade Gluten Free Granola
- Diagnosis: Delicious – Living Gluten-free to Treat Celiac Disease
- Canada’s First Food Bloggers Conference, Eh?
- Another cookie for you, Mr. MP
- Symptoms of Celiac Disease
- Gluten-Free Spicy Chicken Taco Salad
- How to Save Money When Buying Your Beef
- Gluten-Free Dutch Oven Cheddar and Beer Bread
- April 2, 2013 ~ Update