Well, thankfully our electricity was on all night, and we woke up to a nice warm house. Thank goodness for our Manitoba Hydro employees! Working all hours in crazy weather to get everyone up and running again. I know there were some without power longer than we were, but I sure hope everyone has electricity [...]
Archive | Main Dishes RSS feed for this section
These meatballs were made by my Mom. The recipe comes from a Church or community cookbook, and it was a base meatball recipe, with different sauces that you could use with them. I think this dill sauce sounds fantastic. By using gluten-free bread crumbs, and a gluten-free cream of mushroom soup, this dish can be [...]
This chicken was so delicious & simple to put together, even good enough to make when company comes over. By using gluten-free bread crumbs, this is a dish that Celiacs can enjoy as well. Top this with some spaghetti sauce & a slice of mozza during the last few minutes of baking, and you’ll have [...]
Welcome to March!! How exciting! Now only is this usually the end of winter or us, and the beginning of spring, but The Baking Beauties has now been around 1 full year! Yeah!! We’ll be celebrating this coming month, the whole month, with games, giveaways, and a lot more recipes! So, be sure to bookmark [...]
First, let me say this…my kids actually ate this!! They’re not very fond of meatballs, and definitely not rice, but they actually asked for seconds of this. Pretty cool, huh? That right there makes this all worthwhile. These porcupines are like meatballs that have rice mixed in with the ground beef. They were moist and [...]
No better way to round out our gluten-free Chinese “take-out” than with Lemon Chicken. This dish was super simple to prepare as well, and tasted fantastic. If gluten isn’t a problem for you, replace the rice flour with all purpose flour. You won’t be disappointed!
Ahh…this meal really hit the spot. We talked about it for days after. We were absolutely amazed & delighted with how well this dish turned out. Since going gluten-free last May, we haven’t done any Chinese take-out. We loved ordering the sweet & sour chicken balls; that was something everyone in the family enjoyed. We [...]
Yum…I’m not sure what else to say about these Salisbury steaks. They were SO good, flavourful, moist, and quick to make, that I will definitely be making them again!
This is another recipe from the Company’s Coming cookbook. Mom’s notes on this were short & sweet…”A good tasting quick supper”. Isn’t that really what we’re all looking for?? By replacing the spaghetti with brown rice spaghetti, you have a great gluten-free meal as well!
Find what You’re Looking For!
- The Best Gluten-Free Cinnamon Buns (or Rolls, if you prefer)
- Balsamic Roasted Red Potatoes
- Homemade Fondant that Tastes like Buttercream
- Gluten Free Lemon Bars (the Way Lemon Bars Should Be)
- Gluten Free Penne with Chicken and Pesto
- Gluten Free Old Fashioned Doughnuts
- Gluten Free Homemade Granola Bars
- The Ultimate Sticky Monkey Bread
- Another Wonderful Gluten-Free Sandwich Bread
- Gluten Free Pumpkin Cheesecake
- Homemade Gluten Free Granola
- Diagnosis: Delicious – Living Gluten-free to Treat Celiac Disease
- Canada’s First Food Bloggers Conference, Eh?
- Another cookie for you, Mr. MP
- Symptoms of Celiac Disease
- Gluten-Free Spicy Chicken Taco Salad
- How to Save Money When Buying Your Beef
- Gluten-Free Dutch Oven Cheddar and Beer Bread
- April 2, 2013 ~ Update
- Gluten-Free Layered Carrot & Cheesecake Cake