Years ago, when my husband and I were dating, we used to go to a restaurant that served a great chicken Alfredo dish with a kick of Cajun seasonings. 14 years, 2 kids, and a celiac disease diagnosis later, eating out at restaurants is not high on our priority list anymore. When I saw some [...]
Archive | Pasta RSS feed for this section
Here is another recipes from the Real Women of Philadelphia contest I entered. All entries are accepted, and now we just wait to hear the final four finalists, 2 in entree week (announced today), and 2 more for dessert week (announced next Wednesday). Fingers crossed big time, I entered 15 new gluten-free dessert recipes last [...]
I love this blog. I have met so many wonderful people through blogging. I’ve met other bloggers (what a great community we have here on the World Wide Web), and fantastic readers that are getting excited about the potential that their kitchen holds for them. Some were feeling overwhelmed, beaten down, or discouraged with their [...]
This pasta dish was fantastic! I was on the hunt for something for supper, with things I had on hand. It was already 4:00 in the afternoon. You know how it is, I’m sure you’ve all been there. I came across a recipe that had Penne noodles (I had), pesto (also had), and chicken (yeah, [...]
This delicious comfort food was prepared by my Mom. I sounds perfect for those days when you get home late, but don’t want to do take-out or a sandwich. Serve over noodles or mashed potatoes with a side of veggies, and you have a great satisfying meal.
When I saw this recipe posted over at Mennonite Girls Can Cook, I knew it was going to be on my MUST TRY list! And boy, I have not been disappointed. Although I have not used the dough for perogies yet, we have loved the noodles with some cream gravy & onions…yum! After going gluten-free, [...]
This is another recipe from the Company’s Coming cookbook. Mom’s notes on this were short & sweet…”A good tasting quick supper”. Isn’t that really what we’re all looking for?? By replacing the spaghetti with brown rice spaghetti, you have a great gluten-free meal as well!
We really enjoy this pasta salad. It’s simple to make, and very versatile, depending on your likes & what you have on hand.
Pour this sauce over your favorite pasta, and you have a quick, satisfying meal! You can add some grilled chicken or steak to complete your meal. Quick, simple & DELICIOUS! This is a dish that my husband likes to prepare when I let him in the kitchen.
Find what You’re Looking For!
- The Best Gluten-Free Cinnamon Buns (or Rolls, if you prefer)
- Balsamic Roasted Red Potatoes
- Homemade Fondant that Tastes like Buttercream
- Gluten Free Lemon Bars (the Way Lemon Bars Should Be)
- Gluten Free Penne with Chicken and Pesto
- Gluten Free Old Fashioned Doughnuts
- Gluten Free Homemade Granola Bars
- The Ultimate Sticky Monkey Bread
- Another Wonderful Gluten-Free Sandwich Bread
- Gluten Free Pumpkin Cheesecake
- Homemade Gluten Free Granola
- Diagnosis: Delicious – Living Gluten-free to Treat Celiac Disease
- Canada’s First Food Bloggers Conference, Eh?
- Another cookie for you, Mr. MP
- Symptoms of Celiac Disease
- Gluten-Free Spicy Chicken Taco Salad
- How to Save Money When Buying Your Beef
- Gluten-Free Dutch Oven Cheddar and Beer Bread
- April 2, 2013 ~ Update
- Gluten-Free Layered Carrot & Cheesecake Cake