These mashed potatoes are really kicked up a notch! They include your other vegetables, as well as a great garlic flavour. The hidden kick comes from the jalapeno pepper that is cooked together with the vegetables. We really enjoyed this version of mashed potatoes, and I hope you will too!
Archive | Vegetables RSS feed for this section
Pour this sauce over your favorite pasta, and you have a quick, satisfying meal! You can add some grilled chicken or steak to complete your meal. Quick, simple & DELICIOUS! This is a dish that my husband likes to prepare when I let him in the kitchen.
Mmm…perfect side to a grilled supper!
These are actually quite delicious, and a nice change from your regular fry. Sweet potatoes are high in vitamins & minerals, and because they are baked, they are low in fat.
Nothing goes better with a steak than a baked potato. I gave these a try yesterday, and we really like them. They are so tasty, that you will want to eat the skins.
This is a favorite of ours. We love grilled (or even pan-fried) asaparagus. This recipe is no exception. It’s simple, quick, and the salt gives it a really great flavor. You can add a clove of minced garlic if you so desire.
Wow, these definitely live up to their name! I wanted to try something different & with some flavour to them (meaning, I didn’t want to have to eat these with ranch dressing again). I found this recipe at Recipezaar and decided to give it a try. The crunch from the nuts & the saltiness from [...]
These yummy little crispy potato wedges are sprinkled with Parmesan cheese while they are baking. They have a really great flavour, and are a nice change from regular old fries. This recipe comes from an elementary school cookbook, which I received from Dawn in our swap. Thanks, Dawn!
Find what You’re Looking For!
- The Best Gluten-Free Cinnamon Buns (or Rolls, if you prefer)
- Balsamic Roasted Red Potatoes
- Homemade Fondant that Tastes like Buttercream
- Gluten Free Lemon Bars (the Way Lemon Bars Should Be)
- Gluten Free Penne with Chicken and Pesto
- Gluten Free Old Fashioned Doughnuts
- Gluten Free Homemade Granola Bars
- The Ultimate Sticky Monkey Bread
- Another Wonderful Gluten-Free Sandwich Bread
- Gluten Free Pumpkin Cheesecake
- Homemade Gluten Free Granola
- Diagnosis: Delicious – Living Gluten-free to Treat Celiac Disease
- Canada’s First Food Bloggers Conference, Eh?
- Another cookie for you, Mr. MP
- Symptoms of Celiac Disease
- Gluten-Free Spicy Chicken Taco Salad
- How to Save Money When Buying Your Beef
- Gluten-Free Dutch Oven Cheddar and Beer Bread
- April 2, 2013 ~ Update
- Gluten-Free Layered Carrot & Cheesecake Cake