No-Bake Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies (Gluten-Free too!)
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter (or chunky)
- 3-3 1/2 cups certified gluten-free quick-cooking oats
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Add the first four ingredients into a 4-quart sauce pan.
- Bring to a rolling boil and hold for 1 1/2 minutes.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in the next 3 ingredients and drop by tablespoons onto wax paper.
- Let cool until set.
Recipe by The Baking Beauties at http://www.thebakingbeauties.com/2008/12/no-bake-chocolate-oatmeal-cookies-gluten-free-too.html