- 1/3 cup margarine or butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 small package Jello (flavoured gelatin mix)
- 9 cups popped popcorn
- Combine honey & margarine in a microwave safe bowl. Microwave until melted.
- Add sugar & Jello powder. Stir. Put in microwave and cook until it comes to a rolling boil (doubles in size).
- Pour over popcorn in a large bowl. Stir to coat.
- Place on greased baking sheet and bake at 250 degrees F for 1/2 hour, stirring every 10 minutes.
- Cool & break apart. Store in airtight container.
Recipe by The Baking Beauties at http://www.thebakingbeauties.com/2009/01/jello-popcorn.html