Beef Spaghetti Pie
- 8 cups water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 6 oz. gluten-free spaghetti
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup Ricotta cheese
- 2 teaspoons cooking oil
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 garlic clove, minced (or 1/4 tsp garlic powder)
- 1 1/2 cups tomato pasta sauce
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 cup grated Mozzarella cheese
- Combine water and salt in large saucepan. Bring to a boil. Add pasta. Boil, according to package directions, until tender but firm. Drain. Return to same pot.
- Add Parmesan cheese. Toss pack into bottom of a greased 9 inch deep dish pie plate.
- Spread Ricotta cheese over pasta mixture.
- Heat cooking oil in large frying pan on medium. Add next 3 ingredients. Scramble-fry for about 10 minutes until no longer pink.
- Add pasta sauce and rosemary. Stir. Spoon evenly over ricotta.
- Sprinkle with Mozzarella cheese. Bake, uncovered, in 325 degree F oven for about 25 minutes until cheese is melted. Let stand for 10 minutes. Cuts into 6 wedges.
Source: Company's Coming Perfect Pasta and Sauces
Recipe by The Baking Beauties at http://www.thebakingbeauties.com/2009/01/beef-spaghetti-pie.html