Gluten Free Peanut Butter Oat Bars
- 2/3 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup corn syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 cups certified gluten-free quick-cooking oats
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup butterscotch chips
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- Combine butter, peanut butter, brown sugar, corn syrup and vanilla. Add oats.
- Press in greased 9x13 inch pan.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 12 to 14 minutes.
- Melt topping ingredients together and apply to warm bars.
- Allow to cool before cutting.
Recipe by The Baking Beauties at http://www.thebakingbeauties.com/2009/02/peanut-butter-oat-bars-gluten-free.html