Carrot Apple Salad
- 2 medium tart apples
- 3 cups shredded carrots (gotta love how easy a food processor makes this)
- 3 tablespoons raisins
- 3 tablespoons flaked coconut
- 1/2 cup toasted almond slivers
- 1/3 cup fat-free, reduced-sugar vanilla yogurt
- 1/3 cup fat-free, reduced-sugar pineapple yogurt (or plain)
- 3 tablespoons reduced-fat mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- OPTIONAL - 1 (8 ounce) can unsweetened crushed pineapple, drained
- In a large bowl, combine the yogurts, mayonnaise, and lemon juice.
- Add the apples, carrots, raisins, coconut & almond slivers.
- Toss to coat. cover and refrigerate for 3-4 hours or until chilled.
Recipe by The Baking Beauties at http://www.thebakingbeauties.com/2010/01/carrot-apple-salad.html