Gluten-free Baked Beans
- 2 (15 ounce) cans gluten-free baked beans (with pork if preferred)
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar (I may do 1/3 cup next time)
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon gluten-free Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 slices bacon (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a 9x9-inch baking dish, combine the beans, brown sugar, onion, ketchup, mustard, Worcestershire sauce and vinegar. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Top with the bacon slices (optional).
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 1 hour, or until sauce is thickened and bacon is cooked.
Recipe by The Baking Beauties at http://www.thebakingbeauties.com/2010/01/baked-beans.html