Chicken with 20 Cloves of Garlic
- 4 small boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 20 cloves garlic, peeled
- 3/4 cup gluten-free chicken broth
- 1/4 cup gluten-free Creamy Caesar Dressing
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Heat large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat. Add chicken and garlic; cook 4 minutes, turning chicken after 2 min.
- Stir in broth and dressing; cover skillet with lid. Cook chicken 3 to 5 minutes on each side or until done (170ºF).
- Sprinkle with Parmesan; cover. Remove from heat. Let stand 1 minute.
Recipe by The Baking Beauties at http://www.thebakingbeauties.com/2010/01/chicken-with-20-cloves-of-garlic.html