Sour Cream Ice Cream
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 cup half and half cream
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- splash of vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- pinch of salt
- 1 1/2 tablespoons instant vanilla pudding mix (dry)
- Combine all ingredients & blend in blender for a few minutes.
- Freeze in an ice cream maker, according to manufacturers directions.
- Freeze until ready to serve. Top with fresh fruit before serving.
Recipe by The Baking Beauties at http://www.thebakingbeauties.com/2010/08/sour-cream-ice-cream.html