Gluten Free Mocha Waffles
Author: Jeanine Friesen
Recipe type: Brunch
- 2 1/4 cups all purpose gluten-free flour (see Note)
- 1 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 6 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon espresso powder
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all the dry ingredients. Set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together the wet ingredients. Pour into the dry ingredients, and stir until smooth.
- Pour batter into preheated waffle iron, and bake according to manufacturer's instructions.
4 cups superfine brown rice flour, 1 1/3 cups potato starch (not flour), 2/3 cup tapioca starch. Combine all ingredients in a large zipper-top bag. Shake until well blended.
Recipe by The Baking Beauties at http://www.thebakingbeauties.com/2011/09/gluten-free-mocha-waffles.html