Grilled Greek Chicken
Author: Jeanine Friesen
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary (or 3/4 tsp dried)
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme (or 3/4 tsp dried)
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano (or 3/4 tsp dried)
- 2 lemons, juiced
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the olive oil, garlic, rosemary, thyme, oregano and lemon juice.
- Place chicken pieces in a large resealable plastic bag. Pour marinade over top, squeeze air out of the bag & seal.
- Refrigerate for 8 hours, or overnight.
- Preheat the grill for high heat.
- Lightly oil the grill grate. Place the chicken on the grill, discarding the marinade.
- Cook chicken pieces for 10 minutes per side, until juices run clear.
Recipe by The Baking Beauties at http://www.thebakingbeauties.com/2011/04/grilled-greek-chicken.html