Frosty Philly Mocha
Author: Jeanine Friesen
Recipe type: Beverage
- 2 cup frozen coffee cubes
- 3 tablespoons chocolate sauce
- 1/3 cup milk
- 2 ounces spreadable cream cheese, softened
- 2 ounces coffee liqueur
- 1/2 cup of whipped cream
- 2 tablespoons chocolate or caramel sauce, for garnish
- Place the frozen coffee cubes, 3 Tbsp chocolate sauce, milk, PHILADELPHIA cream cheese and coffee liqueur in a blender. Blend until smooth and creamy (about 3 minutes).
- Divide mixture between 2 tall cups and top with whipped cream and chocolate or caramel sauce.
- Sit back, relax, and enjoy immediately.
Recipe by The Baking Beauties at http://www.thebakingbeauties.com/2011/06/frosty-philly-mocha.html