Virgin Piña Colada Ice Pops and a Giveaway
Author: Jeanine Friesen
Recipe type: Ice Pops
- 1 can (400 ml) coconut milk
- 1/2 cup (approximately) fresh chopped pineapple
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1/2 teaspoon coconut extract
- Place all ingredients in a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Pour into ice pop molds or paper cups. Insert sticks and freeze for at least 4 hours, or overnight.
- Run molds briefly under warm water to release pops.Kick back and enjoy!
Recipe by The Baking Beauties at http://www.thebakingbeauties.com/2013/06/virgin-pina-colada-ice-pops.html