Fruit Salad Popsicles and a Giveaway
Author: Jeanine Friesen
Recipe type: Frozen Treats
- Your favorite in-season fruit. Some fruit that works great are strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, kiwi, peaches, nectarines, cherries, oranges, etc.
- White grape juice
- Clean and chop fruit and loosely fill into ice pop molds.
- Pour white grape juice over the fruit, leaving 1/4" at the top of the molds.
- Insert sticks and freeze for at least 4 hours, or overnight.
- Run molds briefly under warm water to release pops.
Recipe by The Baking Beauties at http://www.thebakingbeauties.com/2013/06/fruit-salad-popsicles-and-a-giveaway.html