This simple, quick fruit salad uses canned or fresh fruit, plus a packet of instant vanilla pudding to make the glaze. Super simple, yet very tasty!
This light, fruity chicken was quick, but with a great flavor that will make your family think it took a while in the kitchen. This can easily be prepared at the last minute. And, it only has 4 Weight Watchers points per serving (just over 200 calories), which is an added bonus for those trying [...]
This is a great way to change up your chicken on the grill. The lime juice & chili powder give a great flavour to the chicken, and the marinade makes the meat very tender. You can skewer these with pineapple & green pepper, if you wish. I usually do just the meat.
I hadn’t tried making a homemade alfredo sauce in years already. But, since I had some heavy cream in the fridge that I needed to use, I decided to give it a try again. This recipe was YUMMY! Nice, smooth, creamy & it clung to the pasta well. My husband’s first remark was “This belongs [...]
Find what You’re Looking For!
- The Best Gluten-Free Cinnamon Buns (or Rolls, if you prefer)
- Balsamic Roasted Red Potatoes
- Homemade Fondant that Tastes like Buttercream
- Gluten Free Lemon Bars (the Way Lemon Bars Should Be)
- Gluten Free Penne with Chicken and Pesto
- Gluten Free Old Fashioned Doughnuts
- Gluten Free Homemade Granola Bars
- The Ultimate Sticky Monkey Bread
- Another Wonderful Gluten-Free Sandwich Bread
- Gluten-Free Pumpkin Cheesecake
- Homemade Gluten Free Granola
- Diagnosis: Delicious – Living Gluten-free to Treat Celiac Disease
- Canada’s First Food Bloggers Conference, Eh?
- Another cookie for you, Mr. MP
- Symptoms of Celiac Disease
- Gluten-Free Spicy Chicken Taco Salad
- How to Save Money When Buying Your Beef
- Gluten-Free Dutch Oven Cheddar and Beer Bread
- April 2, 2013 ~ Update
- Gluten-Free Layered Carrot & Cheesecake Cake